Author Topic: GayMatureDating.com....seriously?  (Read 12845 times)

Re: GayMatureDating.com....seriously?
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2009, 02:52:02 PM »

Offline Tnerb02

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 18
I had a similar problem when I made my facebook page. On the side where the ad's were I kept getting half naked guys and sites like "like men meet them today!"  or "male enhancement for your gay partner" really weird stuff. Later I found out that my "interested in" column was on "men" ........ that quickly changed when I found it.
****, TP. That would have been funny if your girlfriend or wife ever looked at your facebook.

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2009, 03:05:31 PM »

Offline Scalablob990

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 83
  • The REAL Pau Gasol
I had a similar problem when I made my facebook page. On the side where the ad's were I kept getting half naked guys and sites like "like men meet them today!"  or "male enhancement for your gay partner" really weird stuff. Later I found out that my "interested in" column was on "men" ........ that quickly changed when I found it.
****, TP. That would have been funny if your girlfriend or wife ever looked at your facebook.
Best part was I already had about 70 people add me as a friend by the time I found out about it...
True Celtic = Leon Powe

Bring back the show!!!!

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2009, 03:15:36 PM »

Offline Amonkey

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
On the early stages of computer, a friend of mine somehow hacked into my computer and was going to gay **** websites.  Well, another friend of mine was on the computer when this was happening and, well, this was just one extremely confusing moment.  It was pretty funny though.
Baby Jesus!

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2009, 03:15:59 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
I thought they were talking about Rudy

Randall?
Yup

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2009, 04:38:18 AM »

Kiorrik

seems like a gray area I don't want to get too deep into
Oh jeez.

Of course, I read that as "seems like a gay area".

Sigh.

This topic messes with my mind :P

Now stop being a bunch of homophobes ;) hehehe. Did you guys know that big companies actually track your interests and show you adds that fit your person? Not kidding. Not suggesting anything, it's not the case here, but I thought that was interesting. Perhaps they should actually do that here.

Anyhoo, just ignore the adds man. They can't filter everything out of it.