Author Topic: Celtics (3-2) at Bulls (2-3) Game 6 4/30  (Read 237350 times)

Re: Celtics (3-2) at Bulls (2-3) Game 6 4/30
« Reply #1275 on: April 30, 2009, 11:47:15 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
no..if boston loses it...they will be labeled chokers...if the bulls lose it they will be praised for their grit and effort...it is not a fun series...it is an awful one...and i want it over

LOL. I think you are the only one on this board that think this isn't a fun series.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #1276 on: April 30, 2009, 11:48:11 PM »

Offline albas89

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
no..if boston loses it...they will be labeled chokers...if the bulls lose it they will be praised for their grit and effort...it is not a fun series...it is an awful one...and i want it over

It will be over, one way or another... :-\
"Life has so many hurdles. Some of them I've hopped over, some of them I've tripped over. The key is to get back up and finish the race."- Paul Pierce

And he did finish...

« Reply #1277 on: April 30, 2009, 11:50:38 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 654
  • MASTER OF PANIC

LOL. I think you are the only one on this board that think this isn't a fun series.

only a fun series if boston wins saturday..if they dont then it will be one i want to forget

« Reply #1278 on: April 30, 2009, 11:52:41 PM »

Offline albas89

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74

LOL. I think you are the only on this board that think this isn't a fun series.

Count me in, as well!! It's one of the best ever, but not at all fun... Ask Paul, Ray and the other guys how they would feel if we lose on Saturday and you'll understand what I mean!
"Life has so many hurdles. Some of them I've hopped over, some of them I've tripped over. The key is to get back up and finish the race."- Paul Pierce

And he did finish...

« Reply #1279 on: May 01, 2009, 12:02:06 AM »

Offline Gators3in364

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 4
Rondo is officially the golden child of the NBA if he isn't suspended for game 7.  He didn't get a flagrant for punching Brad Miller in the face with a closed fist and wasn't called for a goaltending when he probably touched the ball in the cylinder.  Throwing someone into the scoreboard will not get you a suspension, however, throwing a punch, even if it doesn't connect does.  According fo the official NBA rules:

Officials have been instructed to eject a player who throws a punch, whether or not it connects, or an elbow which makes contact above shoulder level.

It's almost impossible to argue he wasn't trying to throw a punch/elbow when he was being pulled away from Kirk after their alercation.  Based on the Dwight Howard situation, where he was suspended because he wasn't thrown out of the game he committed the violation during, Rondo should get the same justice.  Considering the attention his previos foul(he got pretty lucky), brought on Stu Jackson, I can't fathom how Rondo thought it would be a good time to throw an opposing player into a scoreboard.  He should be suspended, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't and helps Boston win game 7 (they will probably win game 7 even without Rondo).

« Reply #1280 on: May 01, 2009, 12:07:04 AM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 591
Rondo is officially the golden child of the NBA if he isn't suspended for game 7.  He didn't get a flagrant for punching Brad Miller in the face with a closed fist and wasn't called for a goaltending when he probably touched the ball in the cylinder.  Throwing someone into the scoreboard will not get you a suspension, however, throwing a punch, even if it doesn't connect does.  According fo the official NBA rules:

Officials have been instructed to eject a player who throws a punch, whether or not it connects, or an elbow which makes contact above shoulder level.

It's almost impossible to argue he wasn't trying to throw a punch/elbow when he was being pulled away from Kirk after their alercation.  Based on the Dwight Howard situation, where he was suspended because he wasn't thrown out of the game he committed the violation during, Rondo should get the same justice.  Considering the attention his previos foul(he got pretty lucky), brought on Stu Jackson, I can't fathom how Rondo thought it would be a good time to throw an opposing player into a scoreboard.  He should be suspended, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't and helps Boston win game 7 (they will probably win game 7 even without Rondo).

Get over it and troll somewhere else. It wasnt a punch, he didnt touch the ball. BTW I didn't know we can give ourselves TP's.
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #1281 on: May 01, 2009, 12:09:36 AM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 591
BTW hypocrite, should Hinrich be suspended for throwing elbows in retaliation? I know whatr your answer is because if you cannot see the night and day difference in what DH did, then you have to have something wrong with you.
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #1282 on: May 01, 2009, 09:26:57 AM »

Offline QuinielaBox

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 139
at least this series has given us a very clear picture of what we have. Davis, Rondo, and Perk are for real, House, Moore, marbury, and TA are awful. Scal is scal.

Add in Leon Powe. I pray for his recovery. Scalabrine is OK in my book. Just a Good Ol' Boy. House has had a very poor series but has helped us get to 62 wins for what that is worth and I'll never forget those hustle plays in Game 7 of Cleveland last year.

Tony Allen is a bust I'm sorry to say. Just let him go and find out next year if Walker (Bill) or Giddens have game.

Mike Moore and Marbury were two sorry ass signings out of desperation by Danny Ainge to add depth for the playoffs. For **** I warned you guys about Marbury and secretly prayed he would come up huge for the Celtics and make me change my mind about him. Guess what, don't bother signing those losers up. Go get help in free agency this summer.
Wins are few, times are hard. Here is your bleeping St Patricks Day Card.