Author Topic: Basketball shoes  (Read 1421 times)

Basketball shoes
« on: July 29, 2017, 06:42:22 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Teenager in HK that likes to play basketball here, also a sneakerhead due to the fact that I need to buy shoes at a budget and not have them suck on court (feet are a bit picky). If you're following shoes you should've heard of the new Nike cushion React foam, and I'm just curiours about how it feels aside from reviewers on the net.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 06:49:11 AM by Somebody »
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

Re: Basketball shoes
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 10:13:30 AM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
Can't help you on those particular Reacts, but as all feet are not created equal, and you say yours are picky, I would suggest trying different Nikes as they have a superb return policy. I'd try out a few different ones if I were you. Back when I played, I wore Nikes and occasionally Jordans (the new models, never understood why guys played in retros).
CELTICS 2024

Re: Basketball shoes
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 10:42:32 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Can't help you on those particular Reacts, but as all feet are not created equal, and you say yours are picky, I would suggest trying different Nikes as they have a superb return policy. I'd try out a few different ones if I were you. Back when I played, I wore Nikes and occasionally Jordans (the new models, never understood why guys played in retros).
Nah I was just curious about it, I have a solid pair of shoes in the Jordan Rising High 2s which are pretty good in the forefoot with an unlocked zoom unit, but has nothing in the hell (phy/BRICKlon) which is a bummer. I do have a pair of 16 hyperdunks as my new pair but again I want to look forward lol.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA