Author Topic: Too much stuff  (Read 3440 times)

Too much stuff
« on: October 28, 2008, 07:03:56 PM »

Offline steve

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 79
The front page used to be so nice.  The story de jour, right in the middle with a big picture to go along with it.  The forums on the left to quickly see what everybody is discussing.  Maybe a poll on the right.  Perhaps a save the Arctic wolves banner.  And that was it.

And its not the fact that I hate change, which I do.  I hate extra crap.  I don't even look at what's in the middle of the front page anymore, its probably some random blogger previewing the Denver Nuggets, or some junk about how much Michael Ruffin can squat.  It's filler. 

More isn't better.  I don't even want to know what the FANPOSTS are.  I'll stick my fingers in my ears and sing "La, la, la, la" if anyone tries to explain them to me.  I don't know what they are and I don't like them.

Blacksingles.com, what happened to the Adirondak White Wolves that needed saving?  Did we save them all?  And because we saved them all we can now meet single black women? 

I don't care about articles for the sake of writing articles.  I want everything back to normal right now!  Jeff you're back in charge of the front page columns.  Roy you're in charge of the forums.  Edgar you're in charge of the international flavor.  Now break!

Re: Too much stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 07:09:39 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
Relax, steve. You'll get used to it.
Besides, the season begins in 50 minutes!

Re: Too much stuff
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 07:13:15 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
The front page used to be so nice.  The story de jour, right in the middle with a big picture to go along with it.  The forums on the left to quickly see what everybody is discussing.  Maybe a poll on the right.  Perhaps a save the Arctic wolves banner.  And that was it.

And its not the fact that I hate change, which I do.  I hate extra crap.  I don't even look at what's in the middle of the front page anymore, its probably some random blogger previewing the Denver Nuggets, or some junk about how much Michael Ruffin can squat.  It's filler. 

More isn't better.  I don't even want to know what the FANPOSTS are.  I'll stick my fingers in my ears and sing "La, la, la, la" if anyone tries to explain them to me.  I don't know what they are and I don't like them.

Blacksingles.com, what happened to the Adirondak White Wolves that needed saving?  Did we save them all?  And because we saved them all we can now meet single black women? 

I don't care about articles for the sake of writing articles.  I want everything back to normal right now!  Jeff you're back in charge of the front page columns.  Roy you're in charge of the forums.  Edgar you're in charge of the international flavor.  Now break!

Well...  the forums are almost unchanged.  So, just bookmark http://forums.celticsblog.com, and come straight here.  ;D

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions