Author Topic: CSL & Espn890's joint cast! (Problems with streaming)  (Read 4276 times)

CSL & Espn890's joint cast! (Problems with streaming)
« on: June 19, 2008, 11:51:10 AM »

Offline Dybdal

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 31
Hey-o! first of all i have no idea where to post such a topic like this, so i just kinda posted it here!

The last CSL podcast was on ESPN'890 most likely to the dismay of the international fans as the archived version didnt get uploaded to CelticsBlog, i've been trying to get the archived version work on the website where ESPN'890 stores its shows, but no dice so far.

So this is sort of a plead for help, as i would really have loved to listen to the last CSL show of the season to round it up nicely.

Has anyone got'en it to work? if so, do you know what might cause me not to be able to listen in?

And Justin if you see this, please upload a version to CelticsBlog :)
"Leadership is diving for a loose ball, getting the crowd involved, getting other players involved. It`s being able to take it as well as dish it out. That`s the only way you`re going to get respect from the players"

- Larry Bird

Re: CSL & Espn890's joint cast! (Problems with streaming)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 03:01:47 PM »

Offline Dybdal

• Jaylen Brown
Attention bump!
"Leadership is diving for a loose ball, getting the crowd involved, getting other players involved. It`s being able to take it as well as dish it out. That`s the only way you`re going to get respect from the players"

- Larry Bird

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 03:45:48 PM »

Offline Bob Day

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • El Webmaster Romántico
Dybdal,

Here's one way to get that broadcast although you may be able to get it directly through the iTunes store without all the steps below.

1. Go to: http://www.youcastr.com/ (this is who ESPN Boston is using for webcasting now)
2. Sign up for an account at YouCastr and activate that account when you get your activation email from them.
3. Then, from the YouCastr website while logged in there, do a search on 'ESPN Boston'. This will pull up a page with ESPN Boston show listings.
4. Find 'Celtic Pride' in the list and click on one of its links. That will take you to the Celtic Pride page at YouCastr.
5. Look in the broadcast list there for 'Game 6 Postgame Show NBA Finals' and click on it to listen to the show.

Note: the show is listed as being 56 minutes and 59 seconds long. I believe the actual show was much longer so it appears someone may have edited the final version.
Yo no soy para el delicado!

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 05:32:47 PM »

Offline Dybdal

• Jaylen Brown
Hallo Mr. Bob Day! first of all thank you for taking an interrest in reply'ing to my thread.

But unfortunetly i have to say that i've tryed what you wrote, even before i posted this thread, i've tested it on both FireFox and the newest Internet Explore and both without luck.

My initial thought was that the trafic of the site was limited to the states, but then again im not a tech guy so its just a wild guess.

nb: forgot to mention, that the show isnt uploaded to iTunes!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 05:41:25 PM by Dybdal »

- Larry Bird