Author Topic: Is it too early to call Bosh a Bust?  (Read 6303 times)

Re: Is it too early to call Bosh a Bust?
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2010, 01:59:51 PM »

Offline JHTruth

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 111
Kind of had to see this in preseason. Bosh looked completely lost and Wade wasn't even there. He is just not needed on the Heat. He's basically a role-player rebounder. Good for him now that he's in games that matter but his career is going to take a huge hit..

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2010, 03:16:54 PM »

Offline PaulPierce34G

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 110
  • Soul Glo
http://www.youtube.com/v/p4x69WvuVzY?fs=1&hl=en_US

Old vid from "The Glove", but makes sense.

Bosh has talent, but he isn't a top notch franchise caliber player...During his Toronto days, he was just the best player on a mediocre/bad team, and was able to cash in on it.  
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 03:19:07 PM by IndeedProceed »

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2010, 05:32:31 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
For me, I'll wait until the end of MIA's season to determine whether Bosh is a bust. So far, he has looked out of sync, though.

He is scoring at a decent clip. But the troubling thing I've seen with him lately is attempting three-pointers. He seems to be moving his game further and further away from the basket. He also seems to be rebounding less - at 5.4 per. That MAY be deceiving, because Wade and Lebron are good rebounders.

He has always intrigued me, though. I've seen him as maybe the closest thing to KG, but without the intensity, or ability to raise his team to the next level - yet.

In fairness to him, though - he is still young, what? 25 or 26? MIA will need more from him if they believe they will take it to the next level.

I still want to hold out judgement on him - at least until MIA has gone fishing at the end of their season.