Author Topic: Upshaw couldn't catch a break.  (Read 8062 times)

Re: Upshaw couldn't catch a break.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2015, 09:39:17 PM »

Offline Jonny CC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76
Wow...someone has their panties in a bunch.
  Not at all but with a name with CC at the end could that have something do with needles?   

There are kids that read the board, we do not really need people putting falsehoods about drugs out there.

You have an active imagination.  First, you think that young kids may change their drug habits based on what they read on Celticsblog...and then you think that CC is related to needles?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Sorry but that's a couple of really bizarre comments.  I'll assume that you were trying (unsuccessfully) to be funny.  CC is a name abbreviation.  My full name is Jonny Con Carne...(actually that was the "stage name" I used when I was in a band) but I shortened it for the board but feel free to read more into it.

Haha - the 'needles' comment and reaction made me lol  :P

The problem with a message board is you can't tell when someone is being sarcastic or exaggerating on purpose.  My first reaction was W T F but then I thought that it has to be a joke because it's straight from bizarro world..but it's hard to tell sometimes. 
Before a game on Christmas against the Pacers, Bird told Chuck Person that he had a present for him. During the game, Bird shot a 3-pointer in front of Person. Immediately after releasing the ball, Bird said to Person, "Merry F!#*ing Christmas!" and then the shot went in.