Author Topic: Cavaliers (3-3) at Celtics (3-3) ECF Game 7 5/27/18  (Read 103678 times)

Re: Cavaliers (3-3) at Celtics (3-3) ECF Game 7 5/27/18
« Reply #975 on: May 27, 2018, 09:47:10 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1558
Stop shooting the 3

Go inside

OBVIOUSLY ROCKET SCIENCE

WE DONT KNOW THAT!
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #976 on: May 27, 2018, 09:47:25 PM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
Lol of course JVG and Jackson trying to bail James out there. That's a clear offensive foul that is ALWAYS called, for better or for worse.

Hey, it's okay to accuse a guy of lying about getting hit in the face if you couldn't tell from the first angle.

What else are you gonna do, wait until you have sufficient evidence before saying something like that?

They are an embarrassment.

It is also pathetic how they keep complaining that the Cavs roleplayers are missing shots, costing LeBroid assists. "Everything has gone against them and yet they're close."

Meanwhile the C's are bricking open shot after open shot, and the announcers ignore that the C's have basically been giving the game away.

The announcers are also complaining about the Lebron charge, but then on the Jaylen jump ball they keep watching the replay and not even mentioning how Brown is getting hammered. It's ridiculous.
I'm bitter.

« Reply #977 on: May 27, 2018, 09:47:29 PM »

Offline Kuberski33

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 540
LETS KEEP SHOOTING THREES GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

complain about that 3.  just keep complaining. oh know you won't, cause he made it. 
but I will.  he's in love with the 3 tonight when he's bricking them.  needs to drive to the basket

They aren't contested shots, they are open shots. They are just not falling. 

don't care.  if they're not falling, you don't keep chucking them - you drive to the basket or work yourself in closer to get an easier shot you can/will make.
You're giving no credit to the Cavs interior defense. Its not easy for the C's to score driving to the basket because of Thompson, LeBron etc.  They're contesting everything and I would expect the refs to continue to let them.  Celtics need to continue to shoot the 3 and make them to win.

« Reply #978 on: May 27, 2018, 09:47:42 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 659
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Boston needs to be up 10 plus going into the 4th

« Reply #979 on: May 27, 2018, 09:47:49 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
I cannot believe Cs shot the Cavs back in the game.

« Reply #980 on: May 27, 2018, 09:47:52 PM »

Offline tstorey_97

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 586
James + Green = 46 minutes = 1 for 7 from three = 26 points

Run them out of the gym.

« Reply #981 on: May 27, 2018, 09:48:08 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
We only have 1 turnover.  Great sign or cause for concern?  We should have a much bigger lead.  Missed way too many 3's, too many empty possessions.

That said, I don't think Rozier can be much worse.  Just gotta make our open looks because Cleveland isn't going to keep missing theirs.

yeah we made lots of great stops yet could not convert the other way
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #982 on: May 27, 2018, 09:48:23 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2704

complain about that 3.  just keep complaining. oh know you won't, cause he made it. 
but I will.  he's in love with the 3 tonight when he's bricking them.  needs to drive to the basket

don't care.  if they're not falling, you don't keep chucking them - you drive to the basket or work yourself in closer to get an easier shot you can/will make.
You're giving no credit to the Cavs interior defense. Its not easy for the C's to score driving to the basket because of Thompson, LeBron etc.  They're contesting everything and I would expect the refs to continue to let them.  Celtics need to continue to shoot the 3 and make them to win.

We've been eating them alive inside so far. It's when we kick it back out that we're not making them pay. Those threes have to start falling at some point though.

« Reply #983 on: May 27, 2018, 09:48:40 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!

need both

« Reply #984 on: May 27, 2018, 09:48:43 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2933
Jaylen is 3-11 and 2-8 from three. Yeah, that's not good shot selection. We better come out and punch them in the mouth at the half, because up 4 points is a very shaky cushion.

I disagree. he's been getting some pretty good looks, that last one was open by at least 10 feet. He may not be hitting but if you take high percentage shots eventually they start falling. keep shooting Jaylen.

Aaaah, a voice of reason.

Uh, no. Unless you're either (a) Curry/Thompson or one of the elite three point shooters in the league, or (b) hot that particular game, having 8 out of your 11 first half field goals be three pointers and only making two of them is bad shot selection. Now he did have a a couple of open baseline threes, which I'm fine with him taking every time; however, at least half of those were wing/above-the-break threes, which are not always good shots, especially when you're as off tonight as Brown is.

« Reply #985 on: May 27, 2018, 09:48:44 PM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
Okay, I turned this game on and we were up 12. Now, it's 4. Did they just go stone cold halfway into the second quarter?

Mike

It’s your fault!  Turn it off!

I've thought about that, but my 9-year old scares me more than any of you do. Maybe he'll fall asleep soon and I can shut it off.

Mike

We said YOU had to stop watching, not him  ;D
I'm bitter.

« Reply #986 on: May 27, 2018, 09:48:56 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
I cannot believe Cs shot the Cavs back in the game.

i can
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #987 on: May 27, 2018, 09:49:27 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

We've been eating them alive inside so far. It's when we kick it back out that we're not making them pay. Those threes have to start falling at some point though.

Hmmm let’s pray they do.

« Reply #988 on: May 27, 2018, 09:49:58 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
Lol of course JVG and Jackson trying to bail James out there. That's a clear offensive foul that is ALWAYS called, for better or for worse.

Hey, it's okay to accuse a guy of lying about getting hit in the face if you couldn't tell from the first angle.

What else are you gonna do, wait until you have sufficient evidence before saying something like that?

They are an embarrassment.

It is also pathetic how they keep complaining that the Cavs roleplayers are missing shots, costing LeBroid assists. "Everything has gone against them and yet they're close."

Meanwhile the C's are bricking open shot after open shot, and the announcers ignore that the C's have basically been giving the game away.
i blame the casual fans

hand down man down
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #989 on: May 27, 2018, 09:50:06 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 659
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Whoever can get five threes to drop wins the game