Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80394 times)

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395
Look. I'm not going to sit here and take this disrespect. I'm a message board legend and like I said before, it's not everyday a poster with my stature comes to a small time forum like this.

I either start getting the respect I deserve, or I'm gone.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, then.

It's insane that I even have to reiterate this but respect is earned, not demanded. And it certainly appears that nothing you've done on here is earning respect although color me impressed by your Tommy Point count.  A whopping 60 followers on Twitter too.  Very impressive for a legend like yourself.  Quite the following you have.

It's cute that you think you're a big deal, though.

I wouldn't take it as sincere, I think that's his shtick.  Picture LarBird33 with an inferiority complex and a lot of cocaine.  (sorry LarBird, you know we love ya)

lol

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
I'm not saying it would be impossible for you to earn or respect at this point.  I mean PeeWee managed to win over a b at full of bikers with a tequila dance. 
http://youtu.be/ArMLPpkb7UQ
Yup

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Look. I'm not going to sit here and take this disrespect. I'm a message board legend and like I said before, it's not everyday a poster with my stature comes to a small time forum like this.

Your hilarious comments have my respect, don't leave haha!
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

Offline CelticsFanFromNYC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 137

It's insane that I even have to reiterate this but respect is earned, not demanded. And it certainly appears that nothing you've done on here is earning respect although color me impressed by your Tommy Point count.  A whopping 60 followers on Twitter too.  Very impressive for a legend like yourself.  Quite the following you have.

I wouldn't take it as sincere, I think that's his shtick.  Picture LarBird33 with an inferiority complex and a lot of cocaine.  (sorry LarBird, you know we love ya)

lol

How to you explain to a friend that your a E-thug in sports forums.  If you want respect go to a Boston bar and express some of your feelings. You just have feel like you wasting your  life every time you finish a post one way or another..  What you take for glory this blog takes for pathetic entertainment

Offline CelticsFanFromNYC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 137

lol

How do you explain to someone that your a E-troll in sports forums??.  If you want respect go to a Boston bar and express some of your feelings there. You just have to feel like you wasting your  life every time you finish a post one way or another..  What you take for glory this blog takes for pathetic entertainment

Offline Jonny CC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76
sigh. as i suspected based upon the opening post, this thread is pretty much filled with taunts and baiting. any chance we could let this thread pass or provide more civility?

If you expected this thread to be something that you don't like, then why did you feel compelled to read it and then complain about it?!?!?  Many veteran CB posters understand that Dasd is a troll and they are having fun with his clearly exaggerated-over-the-top comments.  No need to be a buzzkill and poop on everyone's parade just because you don't like it. 
Before a game on Christmas against the Pacers, Bird told Chuck Person that he had a present for him. During the game, Bird shot a 3-pointer in front of Person. Immediately after releasing the ball, Bird said to Person, "Merry F!#*ing Christmas!" and then the shot went in.

Offline Jonny CC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76

That's exactly right.  It's all an act. Dasd is not a real person with real opinions. He's a character whose shtick is to post outrageous comments to get opposing fans riled up.  And based on the reactions of some posters, he's very successful at it. 
Before a game on Christmas against the Pacers, Bird told Chuck Person that he had a present for him. During the game, Bird shot a 3-pointer in front of Person. Immediately after releasing the ball, Bird said to Person, "Merry F!#*ing Christmas!" and then the shot went in.

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Who in the heck is this Don Shaughnessy clown?

I demand an apology from everyone here on his behalf. His article today was flat out unacceptable!

Haven't you heard?  He's the State Farm Insurance Agent with a great p0rn 'stache who also happens to be the twin brother of Dan Shaughnessy, a columnist for the Boston Globe (sarcasm). ;) ;D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:30:39 AM by Beat LA »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Message Board Legend ::) ::) ::) Does that impress anybody?

Love the self anointing. In that spirit, I am the greatest Canadian sports fan of all time.

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

That's exactly right.  It's all an act. Dasd is not a real person with real opinions. He's a character whose shtick is to post outrageous comments to get opposing fans riled up.  And based on the reactions of some posters, he's very successful at it.

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70

http://media.giphy.com/media/HPvfnOuz1tOgg/200w.gif
Azzurri | Juventus | Boston Celtics | Kentucky Basketball

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio

Offline DKClassic

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 177
It's...concerning that this guy has been troll fed for 25 pages worth of thread

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1680

If he's a troll, he's a bad one.  Trolls are supposed to annoy people, but I think 90% of the people in this thread are getting far more enjoyment out of this than irritation.  This is legitimately hilarious, which is why people keep posting here.

Offline SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2004

But seriously Kevin, thanks for stopping by and creating a great thread.  Boston fans recognize talent and greatness, so don't think for a second that we don't respect your self-proclaimed pixel-based achievements.  Why else would we have given you so many Tommy Points?  It's the only way that I - and my fellow CelticsBlog posters - can show appreciation for you taking the time out of your busy life to grace us with your presence.

Enjoy your stay.

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842

If he's a troll, he's a bad one.  Trolls are supposed to annoy people, but I think 90% of the people in this thread are getting far more enjoyment out of this than irritation.  This is legitimately hilarious, which is why people keep posting here.
nailed it, I genuinely look forward to his posts.
TP for you cus I cant give Dsad them anymore
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.