Author Topic: What are you expecting / hoping for with Rob Williams?  (Read 4706 times)

Re: What are you expecting / hoping for with Rob Williams?
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2022, 12:17:11 AM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 999
I’d love to see our record in calendar year 2022 in all games (regular season/playoffs) in which Timelord played versus games Timelord did not play. He has a huge impact on this team. His blocking, rebounding, defense and put-backs make a huge difference. And you can tell he’s JT’s favorite player on the team.

I’d like to see us bring in another valuable 4 without sacrificing anybody other than Pritchard and/or Gallo, and eventually have thay new 4, Timelord, Horford and Grant all averaging about 24 MPG each.

John Collins? Have Horford come off the bench

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2022, 02:22:07 AM »

Offline Jvalin

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 737
More often than not, expecting/hoping are different things. I hope we somehow flip him for either Siakam or Anunoby. Both of them have been mentioned in the trade rumors. The Raps need a long term solution at the Center position. I expect us to keep him.

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2022, 07:57:41 AM »

Offline mobilija

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 622
Showed a dribble drive when PG (I think) was guarding him too close  :o

Good Stuff, now show me that jumper!

« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2022, 08:03:54 AM »

Offline GreenlyGreeny

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 94
I’d love to see our record in calendar year 2022 in all games (regular season/playoffs) in which Timelord played versus games Timelord did not play. He has a huge impact on this team. His blocking, rebounding, defense and put-backs make a huge difference. And you can tell he’s JT’s favorite player on the team.

I’d like to see us bring in another valuable 4 without sacrificing anybody other than Pritchard and/or Gallo, and eventually have thay new 4, Timelord, Horford and Grant all averaging about 24 MPG each.

John Collins? Have Horford come off the bench

No way under the cap to get Collins without sacrificing D-White or Brogdon. I don’t think moving either one upgrades us. Certainly not D-White. He is a pivotal type that every championship team has off the bench.

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2023, 04:45:10 PM »

Offline mobilija

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 622
Another game, another 1 on 1 attack to the hoop for Timelord!

Quick face-up, single dribble from the block for a score.

Keep developing that offense!