Author Topic: Knicks shopping Kemba and Fournier is too funny...  (Read 2570 times)

Re: Knicks shopping Kemba and Fournier is too funny...
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2022, 08:22:56 AM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
I kinda feel like the Knicks are a darkhorse to bail the Lakers out of the Westbrook debacle.

Kemba and Fournier for Westbrook...

Or Kemba and Fournier for Kyrie?

Or maybe this could be a three way somehow.

I think the story for Kemba is his knees just wore out.  He was really good for a stretch with us.  Easy player to root for in my book.  Fournier is the one who is hard to figure.  We got to see him for what 1/3 of a season or so and he wasn't that good.  Not even close to what I expected based on his reputation/stats.  He wasn't much different in NYK.  There might still be a decent player there somewhere, I don't know.  If I were the Nets, getting Fournier and Kemba out of the Kyrie debacle could be a decent outcome.  The Knicks would get Kyrie on his option year.  Gives them a chance to reassess (yet again).

Well Kemba is gone, he's off to the Pistons.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2022, 08:34:52 AM »

Offline Vermont Green

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 868
I kinda feel like the Knicks are a darkhorse to bail the Lakers out of the Westbrook debacle.

I think the story for Kemba is his knees just wore out.  He was really good for a stretch with us.  Easy player to root for in my book.  Fournier is the one who is hard to figure.  We got to see him for what 1/3 of a season or so and he wasn't that good.  Not even close to what I expected based on his reputation/stats.  He wasn't much different in NYK.  There might still be a decent player there somewhere, I don't know.  If I were the Nets, getting Fournier and Kemba out of the Kyrie debacle could be a decent outcome.  The Knicks would get Kyrie on his option year.  Gives them a chance to reassess (yet again).

OK, didn't see that.  Maybe it will be Fournier and Rose then.

According to the Detroit Free Press, Detriot is expected to buy out Kemba.  I wonder if he will retire or try to run it for one more season.

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2022, 09:51:08 AM »

Offline timpiker

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 112
Love it !!!  So funny.

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2022, 09:53:00 AM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3177

He's getting cut so he's off to anyone that would sign him for a vet minimum.

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2022, 10:27:32 AM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja

ha ha ha....the defense of the lakers with those two on their team would be hysterical.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva