Author Topic: 2022 NBA Draft Thread  (Read 25241 times)

Re: 2022 NBA Draft Thread
« Reply #210 on: June 27, 2022, 08:34:51 AM »

Offline GreenShooter

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
Jaden Ivey, Keegan Murray and Mathurin will have teams saying "why didn't we draft him instead of...." in about 3 years.

As for the Celtics, here's to hoping they somehow land Nembhard (plug 'n play guard) in a trade up or a talented player like Josh Minot. Also wouldn't mind at pick 53 are Alabama-Afro, Jabari Walker, David Roddy or Keon Ellis.
Nice! I nailed a pick. Also, Walker went a couple of picks later but Roddy went to Philly in the first. Ellis signed with Sacto.

Both of my trade up hopefuls (Nembhard and Minott) went around where expected (early second and mid second).

All in all this draft wasn't all that surprising. I'm going to stick to my OP of Ivey, Murray and Mathurin turning into the best picks in this draft.

« Reply #211 on: June 27, 2022, 08:37:36 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I'm going to stick to my OP of Ivey, Murray and Mathurin turning into the best picks in this draft.

Not all that high on the top three bigs?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #212 on: June 27, 2022, 09:16:00 AM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549
Jaden Ivey, Keegan Murray and Mathurin will have teams saying "why didn't we draft him instead of...." in about 3 years.

As for the Celtics, here's to hoping they somehow land Nembhard (plug 'n play guard) in a trade up or a talented player like Josh Minot. Also wouldn't mind at pick 53 are Alabama-Afro, Jabari Walker, David Roddy or Keon Ellis.
Nice! I nailed a pick. Also, Walker went a couple of picks later but Roddy went to Philly in the first. Ellis signed with Sacto.

Both of my trade up hopefuls (Nembhard and Minott) went around where expected (early second and mid second).

All in all this draft wasn't all that surprising. I'm going to stick to my OP of Ivey, Murray and Mathurin turning into the best picks in this draft.
Roddy is going to Memphis.  The Sixers traded the #23 pick plus Green for Melton.  It was reported during the draft but apparently, they are waiting 30 days to make it official.