Author Topic: STM Relocation Day 2022-23  (Read 12326 times)

STM Relocation Day 2022-23
« on: March 22, 2022, 04:40:10 PM »

Offline sullstice

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 5
Just got the email informing me my relocation window will open March 31 at 10:00 am. I知 a relatively new STM (heading in to my 3rd season), I知 curious to know when other STMs will be eligible to upgrade?

Re: STM Relocation Day 2022-23
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 04:47:49 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
Just got the email informing me my relocation window will open March 31 at 10:00 am. I知 a relatively new STM (heading in to my 3rd season), I知 curious to know when other STMs will be eligible to upgrade?

Mine is March 25 at 10am although I never go for the upgrade.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 05:11:57 PM »

Offline Mike

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 18
March 25 at 2pm

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 05:15:44 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406

March 28th 10 AM - how long have you had your tickets for?

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 05:16:02 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
March 25 at 2pm

how long have you owned tickets for?

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 05:21:26 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • What a Pub Should Be

March 28th 10 AM - how long have you had your tickets for?

'22-23 will be year 16.

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 05:25:36 PM »

Offline Mike

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 18
March 25 at 2pm

how long have you owned tickets for?

Next season will be year 15.

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2022, 11:36:14 AM »

Offline Newtonmom1

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 4
I've been an STM for 5 years, and my upgrade window starts on March 29 @ 10.

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2022, 11:36:47 AM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 911
Also March 25 at 2pm, entering Season 10.

Also interesting, from the Cs website:

https://www.nba.com/celtics/allaccess/stm-benefits-tenure

Mike

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2022, 12:16:43 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4592
I'm not a season ticket member, but I always find these convos fascinating.

Somebody tell me about their experiences with these perks:

Meet & Greet with a Celtics Player (do we have any 20+ year members here?)
Meet & Greet with a Celtics Legend
Chalk Talk with Celtics Executives

Was the Celtic legend in the past just Tommy and now it's Scal?  Though I can see a few regular C's legends coming through.  Either way do you actully get to have a convo, or is it just a handshake and a picture?

Was/is the executive Danny/Brad? Or someone else like Zarren or Austin Ainge or someone even lower?  What's that like? I picture basically a Q&A where fans ask questions, and if so do some fans ask stupid questions (why don't we trade for Giannis, sign Steph Curry, etc.) and do the good questions get insightful answers?

Please, I live vicariously through you all.

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2022, 12:29:19 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • What a Pub Should Be

Was the Celtic legend in the past just Tommy and now it's Scal?  Though I can see a few regular C's legends coming through.  Either way do you actully get to have a convo, or is it just a handshake and a picture?

Was/is the executive Danny/Brad? Or someone else like Zarren or Austin Ainge or someone even lower?  What's that like? I picture basically a Q&A where fans ask questions, and if so do some fans ask stupid questions (why don't we trade for Giannis, sign Steph Curry, etc.) and do the good questions get insightful answers?

A few years ago, I got to go on the court after the game got a pic with Timelord. Must've been his rookie year.

I think the coolest one was where I sent my dad in my place and he was able to meet Cowens, Jojo, & Satch and received a piece of the parquet signed by all three of them.   My dad's in his early 70s now so those 1970's Celtics meant a lot to him back when he was a young adult. He was particularly in heaven meeting Cowens.

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2022, 01:01:45 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker

A few years ago, I got to go on the court after the game got a pic with Timelord. Must've been his rookie year.

I think the coolest one was where I sent my dad in my place and he was able to meet Cowens, Jojo, & Satch and received a piece of the parquet signed by all three of them.   My dad's in his early 70s now so those 1970's Celtics meant a lot to him back when he was a young adult. He was particularly in heaven meeting Cowens.

That is awesome, what an experience! Particularly great because, from what I remember about Cowens, he doesn't typically do autographs.

We've gotten to do something (or a few "somethings") every year, although it hasn't lined up exactly with what they say. In general, it's been way better.

Most years, we've had a chance to go on the court after the game and shoot baskets. When they win, they'll sometimes send out a player to take pictures with fans. Some years we had a separate event to do that after a game.* It's shake hands and take a picture. No autographs.

Until COVID, my son did the high-five kids tunnel once every year. Just what it sounds like: Kids line up on the court and Celtics high-5 them as they come onto the court.

I did a chalk-talk event with Coach Ime earlier this year. Lots of fun.

I'll get random goodies, such as t-shirts, occasionally.

I have to say, my rep (Sarah) this year has been really good. Things got funky during COVID and I felt like the STM Team had kind of dropped the ball for a while, so she stepped in a couple of times (even if it's just touching base with me and trying to find out what events I'm interested in). Most of what I like to do is stuff that my kid likes, so that's what I ask for.

Mike

*Note: My son has met four players individually, and all four were gone within a year, so I'm surprised they still let us anywhere near the court. On the other hand, after the 2017 draft, he got his picture taken with the draftees (Tatum, Semi, Jabari Bird) and we still have one of them, so maybe group photos are okay.

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2022, 11:07:42 AM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
any updates on availability?

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2022, 12:57:04 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
Yes, and it's very poor in the lower bowl. For the first time this year, they're letting us see a preview of what's available. Many sections have <10 seats available, and they tend to be in the center of the row and/or higher up. Loges 1, 11 and 13 have more seats than most of the others, but overall, it's not a great selection. It'll be a non-event for me this year.

@#!%$&@#! winning streak!

Mike

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2022, 01:22:45 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
Yes, and it's very poor in the lower bowl. For the first time this year, they're letting us see a preview of what's available. Many sections have <10 seats available, and they tend to be in the center of the row and/or higher up. Loges 1, 11 and 13 have more seats than most of the others, but overall, it's not a great selection. It'll be a non-event for me this year.

@#!%$&@#! winning streak!

Mike

Did your rep give you a preview? I didnt get that option.