Author Topic: Tatum and Brown show  (Read 893 times)

Tatum and Brown show
« on: June 15, 2019, 07:03:41 PM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
Welp, we’ll find out THIS year whether these guys have true star potential.  One or the other or both needs to average an efficient 20 ppg. 

And frankly, with Hayward and hopefully Al still on board, I think the 4 seed is realistic.  Just need to figure out the PG situation because if it’s rozier I just might lose the rest of my hair.

Re: Tatum and Brown show
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 07:04:29 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 656
  • MASTER OF PANIC
East is wide open

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 07:05:26 PM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
Welp, we’ll find out THIS year whether these guys have true star potential.  One or the other or both needs to average an efficient 20 ppg. 

And frankly, with Hayward and hopefully Al still on board, I think the 4 seed is realistic.  Just need to figure out the PG situation because if it’s rozier I just might lose the rest of my hair.

Better buy some hats--Rozier is the guy, I bet.

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 07:17:45 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2523
The Jays are 22 and 21.  It's possible they'll both look like borderline all-stars next season.  I love them but I have doubts that either will ever be the top 10 player the C's need.  Maybe Hayward returns to form.  Maybe Al stays. Glad that Marcus is still in green. 

If it weren't for the Lakers returning to prominence while the C's are returning to the drawing board, I'd be OK.

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 07:17:47 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
All hail The Jays, the new faces of the Celtics franchise.

For better or worse.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 07:20:07 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2523

Maybe.  Terry might be OK as a low paid starter.  As long DA doesn't overpay, I'm fine with TR.  I get that some here think 5M would be an overpay.  I'd be more inclined to think he's worth 8M.

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2019, 07:24:13 PM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
East is wide open

Sucks to be a Knicks fan....who will end up there now?

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2019, 07:30:13 PM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466

Maybe.  Terry might be OK as a low paid starter.  As long DA doesn't overpay, I'm fine with TR.  I get that some here think 5M would be an overpay.  I'd be more inclined to think he's worth 8M.
Its not the money for me.  I don’t want rozier back at any price.  If another teams signs him to an offer so be it.  Otherwise I bring him back for his last year.