Author Topic: Celtics (0-0) vs Sixers (0-1) 10/6  (Read 52327 times)

Re: Celtics (0-0) vs Sixers (0-1) 10/6
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2010, 01:45:14 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3062
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Is this game showing for anybody to be aired on TNT? I doubt it is but Celtics.com says it will be

Im not able to order NBALP either although getting from my cable company not broadband, sucks. I dont get CSNE either and doesnt look like itll be on nba tv.  ::)
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2010, 01:49:17 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
Are you able to order LP International yet, Drucci? I still only get the "reminder" page when I click it  :-\

I just ordered it...7 teams choice package...not sure if they will telecast the preseason games though.

No such luck here yet. Glad for you, though.

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2010, 01:51:10 PM »

Offline gift

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 291
must win tonight.

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2010, 01:56:18 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11849
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
I used to get League Pass on cable and every year the preseason wasn't included.  Several years ago I ordered Direct TV for the TV I watch the games on.  We have Comcast throughout the rest of the house but I have DTV on the one.  I am really happy I did.  They auto renew LP every season for me and break the payment into installments. They had several preseason games on LP last night and have the Celtics on the schedule tonight for channel 751.   I get the sports pack through DTV also so I can watch the Pre and post game shows and Sports Tonight and Comcast Sportsnet but they black out the games.   

I'm sending positive thoughts to everyone so that you can find the game somewhere to watch.  It kills me when the Celtics play and I can't watch them.   

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2010, 01:57:08 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1796
  • The Dude Abides
Are you able to order LP International yet, Drucci? I still only get the "reminder" page when I click it  :-\

I just ordered it...7 teams choice package...not sure if they will telecast the preseason games though.

No such luck here yet. Glad for you, though.

Oh crap..I just realised that I ordered LPB instead of ILPB...not sure if that will cause any problems....I hope not because they don't issue a refund if you cancel your order  :(
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - M.K. Gandhi

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2010, 02:48:37 PM »

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 28
I used to get League Pass on cable and every year the preseason wasn't included.  Several years ago I ordered Direct TV for the TV I watch the games on.  We have Comcast throughout the rest of the house but I have DTV on the one.  I am really happy I did.  They auto renew LP every season for me and break the payment into installments. They had several preseason games on LP last night and have the Celtics on the schedule tonight for channel 751.   I get the sports pack through DTV also so I can watch the Pre and post game shows and Sports Tonight and Comcast Sportsnet but they black out the games.   

I'm sending positive thoughts to everyone so that you can find the game somewhere to watch.  It kills me when the Celtics play and I can't watch them.   

I'm pretty sure with Leaguepass broadband (online), which I have to get now, you can't watch the preseason games, which I hope isn't the case.  If not I'm just going to have my dad record the game and I'll be able to watch when I come back home for my week off.
"It's all about having the heart of a champion." - #34 Paul Pierce

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2010, 03:21:25 PM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1032

I have bought the League Pass for the past 7 seasons, and never once got preseason games. I have cable, and I know nothing is on tonight (other than NBATV). Out of curiosity, I just checked both DISH and DirecTV's schedule for tonight and neither had any games on their League Pass channels. The Celtics game is available tonight on both, but through CSNNE, not any NBALP channel.

Why are they blacking out the game?
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2010, 03:26:55 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3768
  • Yup
A chance to get a game and a half up on the Sixers in the preseason standings.

Looking forward to seeing the new and the old (and the old new) suit up).

Get your Delonte fix in now, before the regular season starts.

GO C's!
Yup

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2010, 04:23:55 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11849
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
I have bought the League Pass for the past 7 seasons, and never once got preseason games. I have cable, and I know nothing is on tonight (other than NBATV). Out of curiosity, I just checked both DISH and DirecTV's schedule for tonight and neither had any games on their League Pass channels. The Celtics game is available tonight on both, but through CSNNE, not any NBALP channel.

I'm  out of market way down here in Florida so they black out the games on CSN, even though I have CSN through the sports package.   DTV here is showing preseason games on League Pass.  There were 3 or 4 on LP last night.  I watched the Orlando/Houston one.  Tonight, my DTV schedule has the Celtics game on LP ch 751.  I guess it's a matter of what area you live in. 

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2010, 04:34:40 PM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
Three hours. Its killing me right now.

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2010, 04:35:12 PM »

Offline jarufu

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 123
A game thread!  Shed my summer skin, put on my slippers a warm hat ( and a green T  ;) ) and watch a game!

Sadly, I'm with ACF and Drucci and have to wait for NBA to get to grips with an international audience drooling for games to watch on ILP  >:(

I'm even switching my broadband to cable this year to enjoy it on my big TV!  :)

Stay classy, San Diego. Hello, Baxter? Baxter, is that you? Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee. Is this Wilt Chamberlain? Have the decency to say something.

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2010, 04:47:25 PM »

Offline TheLegendaryClub

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 130
So nice to see a game thread! Alas, no cable in the dorm, so if I can't wrestle the communal tv from ardent fans of... whatever airs on wednesday nights, I might be out of luck. But just being able to follow along in the thread after this long summer is like finding the oasis in the desert.

Enjoy the game everyone! I can't wait to get a look at the BBM!

« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2010, 05:56:59 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Oh HTTN (hell to the naw, lol), I don't see the game on my guide on TNT... I don't see it on NBATV either, this is some BS! Now I have to watch it illegally online (hopefully)!!!

Okay nvm... I now see that none of our preseason games will be nationally televised. THIS IS BEYOND BS!! Had my hopes up... just to be dashed!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 06:02:26 PM by ImShakHeIsShaq »
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2010, 06:14:09 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Oh HTTN (hell to the naw, lol), I don't see the game on my guide on TNT... I don't see it on NBATV either, this is some BS! Now I have to watch it illegally online (hopefully)!!!

Okay nvm... I now see that none of our preseason games will be nationally televised. THIS IS BEYOND BS!! Had my hopes up... just to be dashed!
belee dat, have my hopes up that itll maybe air over the bs bones or law n order tnt is scheduled to show this is crap. at least there is tomorrow nights game on nba tv from what i remember.

and freakin comcast says they arent getting nbalp till toward end of the month  ::)
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2010, 06:16:08 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

I'm  out of market way down here in Florida so they black out the games on CSN, even though I have CSN through the sports package.   DTV here is showing preseason games on League Pass.  There were 3 or 4 on LP last night.  I watched the Orlando/Houston one.  Tonight, my DTV schedule has the Celtics game on LP ch 751.  I guess it's a matter of what area you live in. 

I hate you right now FLCeltsfan

rofl