Author Topic: I'm retiring #5 and #34  (Read 2381 times)

I'm retiring #5 and #34
« on: June 19, 2008, 11:30:28 PM »

Offline trueceltic

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 9
My brother and I went to Game 7 Cleveland and the clincher. This year was the first time ever to Boston (west coast). My white large swingman Kevin Garnett jersey, bro's green swingman Pierce and my other bros old school replica of pierce are going to be retired.

There's no way I could wear that again after what happened on Tuesday night. Just wouldn't feel right. I'm not washing them or anything.

My question is where can i get a huge frame of that at? I want to customize it and everything. Not into art or anything but I feel it's a nice tribute to the greatest event I've ever experienced and the best day of my life.

Re: I'm retiring #5 and #34
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 11:33:21 PM »

Offline Rizzo

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 8
I said all season long that if the Big 3 won a title, I wanted to get all their jerseys and put them in one big frame. I'm pretty sure it would be close to a $800 operation.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 11:51:55 PM »

Offline SamuelAdams

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 51
Do it..wth  :)

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 11:55:25 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
Definitely gonna try and frame the following day's Boston Globe front page.

Also, I got a picture taken of my dad and I in the balcony in front of the victory celebration after Game 6.  Each of us have a cigar in our mouths.  I'd like to frame that picture along with the ticket stub next to it. 

Definitely go for it and have the jersey framed if you know you'll never wear it again.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 11:56:49 PM »

Offline NicaraguanFan

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 28
My brother and I went to Game 7 Cleveland and the clincher. This year was the first time ever to Boston (west coast). My white large swingman Kevin Garnett jersey, bro's green swingman Pierce and my other bros old school replica of pierce are going to be retired.

There's no way I could wear that again after what happened on Tuesday night. Just wouldn't feel right. I'm not washing them or anything.

My question is where can i get a huge frame of that at? I want to customize it and everything. Not into art or anything but I feel it's a nice tribute to the greatest event I've ever experienced and the best day of my life.

You are forgetting number 20 dude.
#18 is coming...

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 11:57:27 PM »

Offline ChampKind

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 665
  • I left Indiana. Because it was horrible.
Throw the ticket stubs in there and maybe some of the game programs and it'll look pretty sweet.  You can keep it in your man den once your wife/girlfriend begins to disapprove of it.
CB Draft Bucks: Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Tobias Harris, Zach LaVine, Aaron Afflalo, Jeff Green, Donatas Motiejunas, Jarrett Jack, Frank Kaminsky, Lance Stephenson, JaVale McGee, Shane Larkin, Nick Young

DKC Bucks. Also terrible.

http://www.anchorofgold.com

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 12:41:49 AM »

Offline Jaycelt

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 7
  I've already got #34 signed and framed.
  I think it just went up in value.  ;D

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 01:51:50 AM »

Offline trueceltic

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 9
my ticket stub is stupid ticketfast. These were email tickets. STill worked though. Incredible experience. It's finally starting to sink in that we are the champions.

Doesn't matter if they don't win another.This team and experience will be remembered for the rest of my life. I highly doubt we keep Posey. The most we could probably offer would be the MLE (5yr 35mil)? However, there are so many teams that will want him that I can't see him staying here. Regardless, big shot Posey will always have a special place in my heart and I hope the next time he comes to Boston that the crowd acknowledges what he did!