Author Topic: 2011 PAPTBG Playoffs  (Read 45540 times)

Re: 2011 PAPTBG Playoffs
« Reply #195 on: October 29, 2011, 03:19:13 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

** A huge congratulations to JT11, who wins the First Annual CelticsBlog PAPTBG World Series, and beats Bahku in a tie-breaker, 3.5/3.5, +2 bases - a close and exciting final match-up, (TP and thanks for participating this year, my friend).

Thanks also to everyone who participated this season ... we had a much bigger turnout overall than last season, so I hope to see everyone back in the Spring, and try and bring a friend or two with you ... the more the merrier!

I look forward to seeing you all on opening day, Wednesday, April 4th, 2012. If the lockout continues with the NBA this year, (praying it doesn't), there will probably be a Spring Training Edition which would start on February 18, 2012, with the first preseason games ... so don't go too far!

I will post a heads-up in both cases a week or two before to give everyone plenty of warning. Thanks again to all, and a special thanks to ThirstyBoots18 and Redz, who helped me pass out the TPs this year ... I greatly appreciate it. See you all soon, and have a great Holiday Season!

« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 03:56:37 AM by Bahku »
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #196 on: October 29, 2011, 07:24:14 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584
Congratulations, JT11, on a well played game.  Thanks, Bahku, for your hard work on this game this year. TPs to both.  I hope to compete  with you both next year (but with different results,  ;) ).
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

« Reply #197 on: October 29, 2011, 06:50:44 PM »

Offline JT11

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 153
Thanks Bahku - TP back at you - I'm honestly not sure how this even happened; thought I was done for sure when Craig hit that home run last night!

Also congratulations to TB, Redz, Matt12, GF, Outcry, and of course, Bahku for a great year :)