Author Topic: "Pick 2 Draft" 2011 Discussion Thread  (Read 121043 times)

Re: "Pick 2 Draft" 2011 Discussion Thread
« Reply #570 on: January 27, 2011, 03:03:07 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
Oh shoot, wasn't supposed to announce anything before 10.

1. Tyrke Evans
2. -
3. -
4. Demarcus Cousins
5. Kosta Koufos cuz he knows how to get down like  a bad mutha... Nobody else

« Reply #571 on: January 27, 2011, 03:58:24 PM »

Offline ChampKind

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 665
  • I left Indiana. Because it was horrible.
IP, any chance we'll get a draft board with applicable keepers/draftees crossed out, like in the CB Draft?
CB Draft Bucks: Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Tobias Harris, Zach LaVine, Aaron Afflalo, Jeff Green, Donatas Motiejunas, Jarrett Jack, Frank Kaminsky, Lance Stephenson, JaVale McGee, Shane Larkin, Nick Young

DKC Bucks. Also terrible.

http://www.anchorofgold.com

« Reply #572 on: January 27, 2011, 04:04:17 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
IP, any chance we'll get a draft board with applicable keepers/draftees crossed out, like in the CB Draft?

Yeah, something like that will be put together shortly, a lot like last year.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #573 on: January 27, 2011, 04:06:38 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

I've been working on one the whooooollllle time. They don't call me Indeed "One Step Ahead" Proceed (Edit: for nothing?).

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #574 on: January 27, 2011, 04:57:51 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
IOSAP for short?

« Reply #575 on: January 27, 2011, 09:28:06 PM »

Offline riah32

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 94
Not sure how many from you last year remember I started sim the pick 2 draft in nba 2k10. I got as far as the first round but then stopped do me getting a full time job. However tonight I threw the game in and simulated the rest of the playoffs and the Bobcats won the Title in 6 games over the Suns. Gerald Wallace was MVP.

Phoneix beat Dallas and San Antonio on the way to the finals and the Bobcats beat the Wizards and were pushed to 7 games by the heat before win that and the finals.

Congrats to whom ever had the Bobcats last year!

If I can find sometime I would like to try to do the same think this year with this years pick 2 draft and hopefully have the results out faster.
Indiana Pacers-Celticsblog Draft Team

« Reply #576 on: January 27, 2011, 10:05:01 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Not sure how many from you last year remember I started sim the pick 2 draft in nba 2k10. I got as far as the first round but then stopped do me getting a full time job. However tonight I threw the game in and simulated the rest of the playoffs and the Bobcats won the Title in 6 games over the Suns. Gerald Wallace was MVP.

Phoneix beat Dallas and San Antonio on the way to the finals and the Bobcats beat the Wizards and were pushed to 7 games by the heat before win that and the finals.

If I can find sometime I would like to try to do the same think this year with this years pick 2 draft and hopefully have the results out faster.
I wondered what had happened.  Must be faulty programming for the Utah Salties to have lost in the first round  :o

« Reply #577 on: January 27, 2011, 10:16:48 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

I wondered what had happened.  Must be faulty programming for the Utah Salties to have lost in the first round  :o

Blame TJ Ford. You know everyone else would've.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #578 on: January 27, 2011, 10:31:36 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830

I wondered what had happened.  Must be faulty programming for the Utah Salties to have lost in the first round  :o

Blame TJ Ford. You know everyone else would've.

He's like Mo Williams, but he never plays.

« Reply #579 on: January 28, 2011, 09:11:54 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
If we're simulating this in 2k10 I'm trading everything I got for Greg Oden.

« Reply #580 on: January 28, 2011, 09:49:06 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
The 1(2) pick is up for sale
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #581 on: January 28, 2011, 09:55:39 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785

With this being said - how much weight will Oden (or Yao, for that matter), have in this Pick Two?

Can they indeed be drafted, or kept as Keepers (NickAgneta may want to be made aware of this - he may want to change his keepers).

If we are allowed to go after Oden (If Nick still wants to leave him off the roster), then we should be allowed to go after Brandon Roy or Yao?

NBA 2K10 or 11 will probably NOT account for injuries.

I think this would be a great thing. Just assume that these players (Yao, Oden, Roy) are indeed healthy and just draft the Pick Two accordingly.

If this is so, this changes the landscape here drastically.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 10:01:31 AM by GreenFaith1819 »

« Reply #582 on: January 28, 2011, 10:08:05 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey

With this being said - how much weight will Oden (or Yao, for that matter), have in this Pick Two?

Can they indeed be drafted, or kept as Keepers (NickAgneta may want to be made aware of this - he may want to change his keepers).

If we are allowed to go after Oden (If Nick still wants to leave him off the roster), then we should be allowed to go after Brandon Roy or Yao?

I think this would be a great thing. Just assume that these players (Yao, Oden, Roy) are indeed healthy and just draft the Pick Two accordingly.

I think its best to look at them realistically. Injury proned, and what their future lies is really in each person's opinion.

« Reply #583 on: January 28, 2011, 10:15:17 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816

I think its best to look at them realistically. Injury proned, and what their future lies is really in each person's opinion.

Ya you definitely have to take injuries into account. 
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #584 on: January 28, 2011, 10:17:50 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
AP- Express note.

There are some rumors that a very interesting young scorer from NY City may be looking for other winds.
NY is considering offers seriously, but at the time they deny any serious conversation about it ;)
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!