Author Topic: Jays-Sox Series  (Read 4788 times)

Jays-Sox Series
« on: September 11, 2008, 11:22:51 PM »

Offline davemonsterband

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 160
Well, well, well Red Sox fans, my beloved Blue Jays are a-comin' to town, won 11 of 12, all 11 against teams over .500, almost broke a major league record by winning 11 in a row against all .500 or greater teams. Cito's reduced the rotation while we have a shot, 4 games in 3 days and Doc-AJ-Litch will all be pitching on 3 days rest, and Marcum's finally back, massive night tonight. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but it's going to be an interesting series, and you all know how the Jays play the Sox.

Jays remaining schedule, 4 @ Bos, Bal here for 3, Bos here for 3, NY here for 3, @ Bal for 3.

Anyway big spenders, I'm just making you aware that if we're in the race we have the lowest era in baseball by a mile, the fewest errors and give up the fewest home runs, Cito's righted the ship, and in typical Celtics fan/Jays fashion, if not now, be ready for next year. Either way, if the bats stay hot, that equals wins with this pitching.

A little piece of trivia for y'all, do you know who was the youngest player to ever hit a home run for the Toronto Blue Jays. Yep, Danny Ainge. 
"The Best Revenge Is Massive Success"
~Ole Blue Eyes~