Author Topic: Celtics Fans Are Amazing!  (Read 708 times)

Celtics Fans Are Amazing!
« on: March 19, 2023, 07:26:30 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
Almost 4 years ago my wife got layed off in Maine, some one Crossed the I's and Dotted the T's, and her and a few other PT's got let go. Reading the tea leaves and asking some people, they were all saying Companies were Laying off in housed PT's. So we decided to move.

And since my wife's sister and husband moved to Utah a few years earlier and we visited a few times and like it, thats were we headed.

Since then I hadn't been able to watch many games but kept up. For Xmas the family got me tickets to see the Jazz Vs Celts last night. I knew we wouldn't be the only fans, but [dang] there were a lot of us in the house.

During free throws or a made basket the boos got drowned out by the mass eruption of Cheers. About 6 or 8 times, "lets go Celtics" chant started and the Jazz fans booed us every time. lol

Standing in line to get my wife's purse after the game, a couple, one who did his mission in Boston, asked if we were from Boston, and we said that we were originally from Maine up moved a few years ago. He asked were everyone came from and was shocked how many were there last night. He loved the lets go Celtics chants, and how rowdy we go(not violently) near the end. Took him back to his mission days.

We get a bad rap,and we're on our team when they aren't playing well(cough,last night Cough), but [dang] you can't say we are faithful and strong and in numbers through out the country. What other fans are like this?

Re: Celtics Fans Are Amazing!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 07:41:35 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2944
  • On To Banner 18!
Wow that's awesome! Yeah I noticed that during this road trip there's actually been a lot of green in the stands. Hell, Tatum was getting MVP chants late in the game against ATL last week lol

Same for the Bruins too. Like today's game against the Sabres, there was probably 60% B's fans even AT Buffalo. You can watch some highlights of the Bruins' goals and look at how much black and gold there was in the stands
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Re: Celtics Fans Are Amazing!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 08:13:04 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
Wow that's awesome! Yeah I noticed that during this road trip there's actually been a lot of green in the stands. Hell, Tatum was getting MVP chants late in the game against ATL last week lol

Same for the Bruins too. Like today's game against the Sabres, there was probably 60% B's fans even AT Buffalo. You can watch some highlights of the Bruins' goals and look at how much black and gold there was in the stands

Amazing! I laughed so hard when the chant started. To my left was about 5 other C's fans, the family to the left was mixed. Guy on the street heading to the stadium, yelled at me, "I hope you guys win, I hate the Jazz". LOL

Only one Celtics suck was herd after the game, came from a car at a kid walking with a jersey on. kinda lame.