Author Topic: KD may be out for the rest of the rest of the reg season  (Read 2365 times)

Re: KD may be out for the rest of the rest of the reg season
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2023, 12:01:03 AM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
If KD is done that would make Denver the team to beat in the West.

It would give Dallas an opening to make a run as well but I do not think that will happen given the small ball lineups Kidd is using.

Hate to say it and don't mean to sound like I'm hyping them but the Lakers could be a problem if they sneak into the playoffs, either as a play-in team or a 6th seed team. They look pretty good with their new additions and when LeBron comes back and AD remains healthy, could be a bloodbath in the West.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2023, 09:57:42 AM »

Offline DrJasper

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 71
 Same thing happened to me not that long ago.. I was playing a fun friendly game against inferior competition. So I think my body wasn't in "sports mode" kinda like in warmups took of for a dunk and yeah... Worst thing is that you put more force into that step than usual because you're about to jump... Also had a grade 2 sprain. I'm 6'6 don't want to imagine how much worse it would have been if I was 7 foot tall
Memphis Grizzlies
PG: Dragic, Ball, Carter
SG: Temple, KCP, Holiday, Washburn
SF: Richardson, Anderson, Parsons, Casspi
PF: Jackson jr, Beasley, Watanabe
C: Adebayo, Green, Noah
https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Memphis-Grizzlies/14/Rosters/Regular/2019  +21 Lal 2nd

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2023, 03:38:45 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
If KD is done that would make Denver the team to beat in the West.

It would give Dallas an opening to make a run as well but I do not think that will happen given the small ball lineups Kidd is using.

Hate to say it and don't mean to sound like I'm hyping them but the Lakers could be a problem if they sneak into the playoffs, either as a play-in team or a 6th seed team. They look pretty good with their new additions and when LeBron comes back and AD remains healthy, could be a bloodbath in the West.
You were actively rooting for the Lakers when they were good, and yet you "hate to say it"?
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)