Author Topic: Is Ja Morant a thug?  (Read 4049 times)

Re: Is Ja Morant a thug?
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2023, 01:00:13 AM »

Offline Goldstar88

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 849
Whoa.

Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
Reporting with
@ESPN_MacMahon
: Memphis Grizzlies guard Ja Morant has entered a counseling program in Florida and there remains no timetable for his return to active play.

What is he receiving counselling for? Anyone know?

Memphis Grizzlies guard Ja Morant has entered a counseling program in Florida and remains without a timetable on a return to the NBA season, sources told ESPN on Monday.

Morant has been seeking assistance for what he described in a statement as a need "to get help and work on learning better methods of dealing with stress and my overall well-being," which has taken him out of Memphis on a leave from the team, sources said.
Quoting Nick from the now locked Ime thread:
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.

« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2023, 01:42:27 AM »

Online ozgod

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1075
Ja's ill-advised video of him brandishing a gun at Shotgun Willie's strip club may end up costing him $39m. That's what his contract could increase by if he gets paid 30% instead of 25% if he makes an All-NBA team 2 of the past 3 seasons (the Derrick Rose rule). He had already made All-NBA 2nd team last season. He may end up missing too many games to be considered by the voters.

He apparently spent $30k at the strip club...probably didn't realize he could be missing out on another $38,970,000  :-\

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ja-morant-contract-nba-memphis-grizzlies-19778ae0?mod=hp_lead_pos11
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2023, 09:18:38 AM »

Online Phantom255x

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1995
  • On To Banner 18!
Whoa.

Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
Reporting with
@ESPN_MacMahon
: Memphis Grizzlies guard Ja Morant has entered a counseling program in Florida and there remains no timetable for his return to active play.

What is he receiving counselling for? Anyone know?

Memphis Grizzlies guard Ja Morant has entered a counseling program in Florida and remains without a timetable on a return to the NBA season, sources told ESPN on Monday.

Morant has been seeking assistance for what he described in a statement as a need "to get help and work on learning better methods of dealing with stress and my overall well-being," which has taken him out of Memphis on a leave from the team, sources said.

Well it sounds like he was only in the program for like 1 or 2 days. Sounds more to me like he took a mini-vacation in Florida lol
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller