Poll

Outside of the C's, who are you routing for in the other three series?

Knicks
20 (17.9%)
Heat
12 (10.7%)
Warriors
19 (17%)
Lakers
11 (9.8%)
Nuggets
40 (35.7%)
Suns
10 (8.9%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Who are you rooting for in the other series?  (Read 5227 times)

Re: Who are you rooting for in the other series?
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2023, 02:52:32 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
I want Lebron's Lakers in the Finals vs the Celtics.

You're probably the only one lol

nah. me and BTB will take them them also(if they make it i am fine with it but i am NOT rooting for them). i want payback for 2010. i still have PTSD from that game. it was like a nightmare. last thing i remember from that game was the arena going pitch black and a spotlight hitting kobe up on some platform at the end of the court holding up the trophy.
completely stolen valor. that trophy was ours. what a collapse. doc ran the guys into the ground and we blew a 12 point 4th quarter lead if i recall. sickening. just disgusting. oh and the refs let them win it at the FT line right? typical lakers playoff games.

however if the lakers lose the WCF i am fine with that also. I hate them and GS now anyway.

Nah I didn't even watch the Lakers ceremony at Staples on my TV. Don't even know what happened that night after the 4th quarter. As soon as they got the rebound and threw it across the court at the buzzer I just turned off my TV. Sickened me.

Rigged game is rigged. Just look at the FT disparity in the LAL/GSW series. Obvious the fix is in.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Re: Who are you rooting for in the other series?
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2023, 06:03:53 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1556
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NUGGETS

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOKER

BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA
LET'S GO CELTICS!