Author Topic: Trade idea - Kyle Anderson for Pritchard and Gallo  (Read 1639 times)

Re: Trade idea - Kyle Anderson for Pritchard and Gallo
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2023, 04:14:41 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 414
I do it..who cares bout next year, I want win now!! Kyle fit good here
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2023, 04:18:20 PM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1671
I’d take Kyle Anderson in a second for that price.  I like his game and I think he would fit well here.

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2023, 04:20:12 PM »

Offline Celtics2021

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 985
I am surprised about all these trade ideas with Gallo plus plenty of goodies (young players & picks).

Do people forget how good Gallo can be? He is going to fit into this system perfectly, and we keep Pritchard, Grant, picks etc.
Exactly. Every trade proposal I see on here trades Gallo. There is no scenario in this universe where Brad trades Gallo at this time. Maybe later, if things change, but not now.

Gallo isn’t going to play this year. If we could get a guy good enough to deserve rotation minutes *this year* at the 3-4, I think you have to do it. KA is a guy I can see giving playoff minutes to.
Gallo is a little iffier. Maybe, but his defense is pretty bad; he might need to be on a pretty short leash even if healthy.

I think the Celtics would have been happy to sign Anderson in the off-season, but he came in at above the taxpayer MLE.  He’s also signed through next year, like Gallo.  And unlike Gallo, he won’t be a man of mystery coming off his third ACL tear.  I’d do the deal in a heartbeat, but I don’t see Minny going for it.  Anderson’s given them what they expected — it’s the other, more costly, parts of the team that have let them down, and that’s what they need to figure out.