Author Topic: Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery (And Other Great Murder Mysteries)  (Read 1756 times)

Offline GreenlyGreeny

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 94
If you loved Knives Out (2019), I highly recommend seeing the sequel Glass Onion (basically it’s becoming the post-Bond franchise for Daniel Craig, where he plays the world’s greatest detective Benoit Blanc once again in a similarly entertaining environment—after I watch it again, I might even say it is one of those rare sequels that beats the original). It is in theaters Tuesday-Thursday and then you’ll have to wait until it comes out on Netflix around XMas (“sneak preview” in theaters for one week only and Netflix is not budging in that). 

What are some other great murder mysteries?

Re: Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery (And Other Great Murder Mysteries)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 01:41:42 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Clue

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2022, 04:47:43 AM »

Offline Kernewek

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 264
  • International Superstar
Knives out was fun, so very keen to watch the sequel. Thanks for the head's up Greenly I didn't realise it was slated for release yet.
Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time.

But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 07:06:50 AM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
Knives out was fun, so very keen to watch the sequel. Thanks for the head's up Greenly I didn't realise it was slated for release yet.
It’s infuriatingly only in cinemas for a week or so. Stupid Netflix
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 07:10:12 AM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2522
If you loved Knives Out (2019), I highly recommend seeing the sequel Glass Onion (basically it’s becoming the post-Bond franchise for Daniel Craig, where he plays the world’s greatest detective Benoit Blanc once again in a similarly entertaining environment—after I watch it again, I might even say it is one of those rare sequels that beats the original). It is in theaters Tuesday-Thursday and then you’ll have to wait until it comes out on Netflix around XMas (“sneak preview” in theaters for one week only and Netflix is not budging in that). 

Rear Window.
Memento.

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2022, 07:40:18 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Rear Window.
Memento.

The Hitchcock Rear Window, or the remake?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes