Author Topic: Klutch agency  (Read 806 times)

Klutch agency
« on: June 26, 2023, 11:33:04 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1393
I saw today anunoby was leaving klutch. I know Ben Simmons left a few months back. I believe they also may have lost Anthony edwards, So I was curious over his client list. He has had some famous aging stars notably obviously Lebron, draymond and then Anthony Davis but client list gets pretty thin after that. Unless list I saw wasn’t updated only real young stars are young and d fox. Is klutch starting to go down as an agency influence as Lebron inches closer to retirement?

Re: Klutch agency
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 11:39:00 PM »

Online Celtics2021

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 985
Depends on Bronny and his connection to his peers, I’d think.

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2023, 11:42:00 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I have no idea how accurate this list is, but it's a prhetty strong list of clients:  https://basketball.realgm.com/info/agent-client-list/Rich-Paul/258

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2023, 12:05:17 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1393
I have no idea how accurate this list is, but it's a prhetty strong list of clients:  https://basketball.realgm.com/info/agent-client-list/Rich-Paul/258

I did miss garland, but this generally reflects what I said. Dearon fox and young are the other stars under 30, but generally a lot of fringe nba players or guys soon to be retired on that list like Tristan Thompson, John wall, Eric Bledsoe, jr smith etc. obviously the exploits of miles bridges, demise of simmons (who left) the injury to lonzo ball and losing edwards further hurt the portfolio. Not saying it is is awful but people were saying the agency would run the league 5 years ago and seem to be heading in wrong direction.

Doing a bit more research I guess the stars are all pretty spread out and there are not quite the level of super agents like there were 29 years ago. Jeff Schwartz is probably the closest with joker, Middleton, murray, Cunningham, Ingram, mikal bridges, porzingas all making or poised to make big money although he too has had some clients age out of stardom like love, Westbrook, Blake griffin and Kemba fall from grace fairly quickly. Probably stinks as an agent when you sign a guy like wiseman and they seem like a future all star to maybe being a role player bouncing around.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 12:20:17 AM by celticsclay »