Author Topic: Predict the Trade Deadline Contest  (Read 77310 times)

Re: Predict the Trade Deadline Contest
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2022, 09:20:15 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
1. Celtics trade Schroder and Langford to Chicago for Coby White and Matt Thomas.

2. Celtics trade Dozier + cash to OKC for Protected 2nd round pick

3. Celtics trade Nesmith and Freedom to OKC for Kendrich Willams

4. Celtics trade Langford, Fernando, and a 2nd round pick to DET for Hamidou Diallo.

I'm going to make a modification to mine based on recent developments in a trade that doesn't involve the Cs. I'm going to replace #2 above with a different trade. So my new list is:

1. Celtics trade Schroder and Langford to Chicago for Coby White and Matt Thomas.

2. Celtics trade Fernando + cash to NOP for Protected 2nd round pick

4. Celtics trade Langford, Fernando, and a 2nd round pick to DET for Hamidou Diallo.

You tied for first with your first submission, but moved back to second by taking Dozier out!

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2022, 09:21:02 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Err...  I think I won.  I don't want the TPs, and I don't need a title, lol.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2022, 10:23:29 PM »

Offline todd_days_41

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 1074
  • B2B 2022 and 2023 Trade Deadline Guru

2. Celtics trade Dozier + cash to OKC for Protected 2nd round pick

I'm going to make a modification to mine based on recent developments in a trade that doesn't involve the Cs. I'm going to replace #2 above with a different trade. So my new list is:

2. Celtics trade Fernando + cash to NOP for Protected 2nd round pick

You tied for first with your first submission, but moved back to second by taking Dozier out!

Backed into the victory.... story of my life!! What's the title.... Trade Deadline Finalist?? Hahahaha