Poll

Who is the closet Doc?

Redz (I'm not Doc)
IndeedProceed (I have no idea what is going on around here but nobody seems to notice Im not paying attention)
CelticMaestro(I hate it when people say I'm a nice guy. I'm much more than that, [dang it]! It's about time people recognized me for my achievements, like introducing Ubuntu to the NBA.)
Wide Load (I use this forum as a way to lower fans expectations of me)
Schupac (my clever quotable quips distract you from my sometimes lacking knowledge on the subject I'm talking about)
LarBrd33 (is Jack's raging bile duct & also Doc)
butterbeanlove (You know Redz, this is a phenomenal thread, just phenomenal. Like I told the guys the other day in the locker room, we can't control the topics that pop up on Celticsblog, but that's good. And that's the way it's going
dark lord (i bathe in red gatorade )
Chris (I am actually Chris Wallace)
BigAlTheFuture (I am Doc Rivers.   No need to discuss. )
KCattheStripe (Doc Doc Who's there? KC KC who? KCatthestipe who is secretly Doc Rivers.)
EJPLAYA (I'm Doc Rivers. Do you want me to pull out my Hawks video sunglasses to prove it? )
nickagneta (why else would I stick up for me incessantly for over a year while claiming people were being mean to me and insulting me needlessly.  Besides I lean very far left on social issues like all good black men do and I'm a nice guy. Just go ba
Hoops (Give it up already. The real Doc Rivers doesn't exist on Celticsblog. And even if he did, why would I...er...uh...he...why would HE be dumb enough to make himself known to a bunch of obsessed Celtics fans? I'd...I mean...he'd get flo
Edgar (I am doc rivers  i am just on vacations in sunny Central America)
Toine 43 (I am Doc Rivers, because I have also stuck up for myself throughout the years, and I also lean very far left on social issues like all good black men do, and I'm also a nice guy. If you go back and reread my posts, it will also be glaringly
Housecall (I want to share a few things with you that i never told anyone else before about myself  1.If i had not  become a successful NBA player and then coach,i  wanted to follow in my father's  footsteps to become a successful Chicago policeman.2
JBCat (I am Doc Rivers.  I secretly wore my old Hawks underwear in the first round last year so you can blame the road losses on me.  I don't like wearing a tie which is why you always see it very loose during the post game interview.   Mike Gorman a
BigAlTheFuture (I am the coach of the Boston Celtics. I'm on my phone right now at the Celtics bench typing this in.)
Chief (I am Doc Rivers. Now Scal, can I have those "pictures" of Danny, Lucky, and myself back.)
RebusRankin (I am Doc Rivers.    This being Canadian thing was a ruse to throw you all off. When I created this account, I decided to pretend to be Canadian because why would any American pretend to be Canadian? I am a proud graduate of Marquette and thus
Crownsy (I'm docicus!)
KCattheStripe (I'm the second best player all time from Marquette. Easily the best Marquette player never to make the final four. Also, it's the Marquette WARRIORS danggit!)
Celtic (I am Doc Rivers and now that you know you'll never be able to find me! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [works better w/the picture])
BudweiserCeltic (Kevin Johnson is a wimp.)
BDM 860 (If I'm not Doc Rivers then why am I sleeping with his wife?)
Wide Load (because we say so [dang it]) * - not endorsed by Wide Load, wdleehi or other caveman sig using celticsblogger

Author Topic: I Am Doc Rivers (cleverly disguised as CB member butterbeanlove)  (Read 28697 times)

Re: I Am Doc Rivers (cleverly disguised as a CelticsBlog Member)
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2008, 07:32:05 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
I can see the congressional hearings starting up investigating this result if Wide Load wins. I can see them now.........

Sometimes the truth (no PP pun intended) hurts.  If he's Doc, he's Doc...As I said at the start, the truth is out there somewhere.  Come out and face the music Doc.
Yup

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2008, 07:41:56 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
My real name is Glen. I think I've answered all the questions for you guys to believe me.

I am Doc Rivers.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2008, 08:01:53 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
I am Doc Rivers.

This being Canadian thing was a ruse to throw you all off. When I created this account, I decided to pretend to be Canadian because why would any American pretend to be Canadian? I am a proud graduate of Marquette and thus have the knowledge to fake being Canadian (ok, I use Wikipedia). Think back to my witty posts, my rants about the refs and the Celtic/Basketball knowledge displayed in my posts and it will become clear,

I am Doc Rivers.

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2008, 08:08:58 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
I am close to putting the teams pit bull lawyer (Roy Hobbs) on the rest of you for identity theft.

And I can't use that Sig.  I would raise expectations to high.  Everyone will be down on me until I surpass Red's coaching numbers.  That's hard to do when you have to go to your kids sporting events on off days.

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2008, 09:09:43 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
I think it's wdleehi.   Such intense hatred for a man can only be self-hatred.   ;)

I think it's well within our powers to rig this so he wins just for the sheer irony of it.

I can't stand for this disgraceful rigging. I wont stand for this!

FINE...He can only win if he changes his sig to read I AM THE REAL DOC RIVERS: CHAMPION, LEGEND, BETTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE CAVEMAN

I'd settle for that.

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2008, 09:14:40 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
I am Doc Rivers. Now Scal, can I have those "pictures" of Danny, Lucky, and myself back.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2008, 09:15:26 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
I am the coach of the Boston Celtics. I'm on my phone right now at the Celtics bench typing this in.

I am Doc Rivers.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2008, 09:26:23 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
I am Doc Rivers and I have mastered the concise and positive resumé that employers take a fancy to.

• NBA Champion head coach.
  • Nice guy.

That should do it.

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2008, 09:26:52 PM »

Offline JBcat

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 512
I am Doc Rivers.  I secretly wore my old Hawks underwear in the first round last year so you can blame the road losses on me.  I don't like wearing a tie which is why you always see it very loose during the post game interview.   Mike Gorman asks me too many pre game questions.  I still receive calls from TNT to give up coaching and come back to my old job.   Marcus Banks was very frustrating to coach.  I am teaching Sam everything I know so he can take over as head coach in 2 years and I can retire in Florida then watch my son play on TV in the Euroleague ;D

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2008, 09:30:55 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup
I AM DOC RIVERS (sing along if you will)

I'm Doc Rivers, and I'm okay.
I sleep all night. I work all day.

Celtics Bloggers : He's , Doc Rivers and he's okay.
                He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees. I eat my lunch.
I go to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

CelticsBloggers: He cuts down trees. He eats his lunch.
               He goes to the lavatory.
               On Wednesdays he goes shopping
               And has buttered scones for tea.

Chorus : I'm (He's) Doc Rivers, and I'm (he's) okay.
             I (He) sleep(s) all night and I (he) work(s) all day.

I cut down trees. I skip and jump.
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars.

CelticsBloggers : He cuts down trees. He skips and jumps.
                He likes to press wild flowers.
                He puts on women's clothing
                And hangs around in bars?!

Chorus : I'm (He's) a Doc Rivers, and I'm (he's) okay.

I cut down trees. I wear high heels,
Suspendies, and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie,
Just like my dear Mama

CelticsBloggers : He cuts down trees. He wears high heels,
                Suspendies, and a bra?!

Chorus : I'm (He's) Doc Rivers and I'm (he's) okay.

Yes, I'm (He's) Doc Rivers, and I'm (he's) ok-a-y.
             I (He) sleep(s) all night and I (he) work(s) all day

Yup

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2008, 09:54:08 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112
I want to share a few things with you that i never told anyone else before about myself  1.If i had not  become a successful NBA player and then coach,i  wanted to follow in my father's  footsteps to become a successful Chicago policeman.2.My present wife once was my teammate in college and best buddy's girlfriend.One summer he decided to go overseas and left her behind for me to keep an eye on,i did the worst thing any friend could do,i fell in love with my buddy's girl.We later got married.

One last thing,remember the commercial i made prior to the finals last spring which showed me admiring the gold ball and saying "i don't want to touch it unless i know its really mine's to touch",well next summer,i will grab that badboy up,now i know its really made of solid gold,and run to the nearest gold expert to melt it down.Then i will take the proceeds and leave the country thanking KG,Paul,Ray and company for giving me the opportunity and courage to admit,im a macho man. :)

Now do you believe im Glen  Doc Rivers from the Windy City.

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2008, 11:11:00 PM »

Offline Toine43

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 219
  • "Spare change?"
I am Doc Rivers because why else would I stick up for me incessantly for over a year while claiming people were being mean to me and insulting me needlessly.

Besides I lean very far left on social issues like all good black men do and I'm a nice guy. Just go back and reread my posts.

It's just so glaringly obvious.

I am Doc Rivers, because I have also stuck up for myself throughout the years, and I also lean very far left on social issues like all good black men do, and I'm also a nice guy. If you go back and reread my posts, it will also be glaringly obvious.

What makes me Doc Rivers instead of this Nick Agneta character? Well, that's obvious too. As Doc Rivers, I clearly don't have the time to make 8.511 posts per day.

Oh, and my email address is docrivers@yahoo.com.

Eddie House - for THREEEEEEE!

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2008, 10:23:31 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
I am doc rivers

i am just on vacations in sunny Central America
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2008, 12:01:17 PM »

Offline Hoops

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 5
Give it up already. The real Doc Rivers doesn't exist on Celticsblog. And even if he did, why would I...er...uh...he...why would HE be dumb enough to make himself known to a bunch of obsessed Celtics fans? I'd...I mean...he'd get flooded with PMs and it would be totally annoying. Let it go. Please disperse - there's nothing to see here.

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2008, 12:18:34 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup
I prefer to shower in Gatorade

Yup