Author Topic: Ainge " Good people makes coming to work more Fun"  (Read 4910 times)

Re: Ainge " Good people makes coming to work more Fun"
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2019, 06:02:33 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Speaking on NBC Sports Boston Thursday night following the NBA draft, Danny Ainge said he has no issues at all with Irving, and he and the organization have remained in contact.

“Kyrie’s been good. He’s returned calls. He’s returned messages. He’s been excellent,” Ainge said.

“… Kyrie has always been respectful with me. Our 1-on-1 relationship has been good. He’s been open and honest with me from Day 1. I have no issues at all with Kyrie.”

Noooooooooooo....this runs counter to Kyrie eating babies in BOS....stealing banners from the rafters....thumbing his nose at Red's statue....

How dare we paint Kyrie as a good guy.

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2019, 06:06:42 PM »

Offline soulman

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 21
So much hate my brother, i won' t understand it ever.

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2019, 06:23:05 PM »

Offline NKY fan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 106
So much hate my brother, i won' t understand it ever.
How about he destroyed a historically great team within?
You can argue that cavs teams from 15-18 were top 5 al time...
And he did it for who knows what reason ...
Also how do you define hate?

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2019, 06:28:07 PM »

Offline soulman

• Derrick White
I don' t see how he destroyed our team, i just don' t see it, sorry.
Hate is a human emotion. Hate could invoke feelings of animosity, anger, or resentment, which can be directed against certain individuals, groups, entities, objects, behaviors, concepts, or ideas.

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2019, 06:32:02 PM »

Offline NKY fan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 106
I don' t see how he destroyed our team, i just don' t see it, sorry.
Hate is a human emotion. Hate could invoke feelings of animosity, anger, or resentment, which can be directed against certain individuals, groups, entities, objects, behaviors, concepts, or ideas.
Sorry I was referring to the cavs if you read my comment.. might have not been clear what I meant

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2019, 06:44:32 PM »

Offline soulman

• Derrick White
Asking for a trade he destroyed them? Well he helped them win there only championship in francshise history. I think most of Cleveland fans respect that.

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2019, 07:10:26 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Sum of these owners are gett n under his skin I see.

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2019, 03:59:51 AM »

Offline tenn_smoothie

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 722
Quote from SI-Online article, which I think states beautifully what the Celts philosophy needs to be going forward. I'm so tired of watching a Celtics team that is viewed by fans, management and the media as assets to be used in pursuit of some elite player who is 2-3 years away from becoming available -

"The assets that served as trade bait for so long are now living, breathing players the Celtics will need to develop. It might be time for Boston to focus on what it has, center the team around Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown and find out what they can actually do instead of who else they could become. "  by Rohan Nadkarni
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 04:05:29 AM by tenn_smoothie »
The Four Celtic Generals:
Russell - Cowens - Bird - Garnett

The Four Celtic Lieutenants:
Cousy - Havlicek - McHale - Pierce

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2019, 08:13:15 AM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1361

Shot at Kyrie?

https://youtu.be/E_UFvkeqocw

I don't think it's just Kyrie, it's everyone who put their own needs ahead of the team. An implosion of this magnitude, with multiple casualties and repercussions, can't be down to just one person. It's a collective systemic failure with multiple causes and multiple vectors.

Kyrie as the team leader (along with Brad and Danny), bears command responsibility but he was hardly the sole cause. If the underlying issues of jealousy, selfishness, ego and putting one's needs first that arose last season remain, and the people involved don't learn from their mistakes, then we will have the same situation this season regardless of whether Kyrie is here or not. It will just be a new leader to blame.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2019, 08:16:09 AM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
No, it's not a shot at Kyrie.

If Kyrie wanted to come back, Ainge would take him back in a heartbeat (and rightfully so.)

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2019, 08:17:33 AM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
Speaking on NBC Sports Boston Thursday night following the NBA draft, Danny Ainge said he has no issues at all with Irving, and he and the organization have remained in contact.

“Kyrie’s been good. He’s returned calls. He’s returned messages. He’s been excellent,” Ainge said.

“… Kyrie has always been respectful with me. Our 1-on-1 relationship has been good. He’s been open and honest with me from Day 1. I have no issues at all with Kyrie.”

Noooooooooooo....this runs counter to Kyrie eating babies in BOS....stealing banners from the rafters....thumbing his nose at Red's statue....

How dare we paint Kyrie as a good guy.

Also pick pocketed an old lady the other day.

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2019, 08:25:18 AM »

Online Wretch

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
I really enjoy watching KI play basketball. He can do things that I've seldom seen done.

In another thread I half jokingly compared him to Miles Davis. A creative genius that was so creative he couldn't relate to his peers. He needed to do his thing his way.  Miles made some great music just like KI plays great basketball but neither are people I want to work/live with.

I enjoy listening to Miles and I will enjoy watching KI play I just don't need him playing for the team I follow (live with).

That said if DA and BS are cool bringing him back I'll still watch. I'll just hit mute when they interview KI and not read the quotes. Hopefully KI will realize the game is easier when you're part of a team and not trying to play 1 on 5 on offense.