Author Topic: if heat keeps on hitting longjumpshots and missed and/or keeps attacking the rim  (Read 1740 times)

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 23
if lbj d-wade bosh are forced to hit long jumpers and missed what should the celtics do?
and if lbj and d-wade keeps on attacking the rim, who will clogged the middle?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 01:00:14 AM by krook »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283
kg clogs the middle.

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
kg clogs the middle.

i think its not enough kg doing all those jobs, if that 4 and 5 problem is solve i think, we going far through playoffs
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 01:58:54 AM by krook »

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
we need someone who can at least use his body to stop attacking players, 3 block or 2 blocks and 5 or 6 or 4 rebounds + 9 or 10 or 11 points a game, free agent, i know there's someone out there, after what we saw, bosh and d-wade are not at there best, but come playoffs where tough situations come, so if doc rely on bass and wilcox no banner #18 for sure, if you ask me jason collins is more useful than wilcox know how to position himself,
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 04:10:38 AM by krook »

Offline aporel#18

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 170
You want Fessenko or what?  ;D

While I agree with the need of an enforcer, someone who can throw the opponents to the ground, I don't see who could be available and able to give the team some productive minutes.

White/Randolph were and still are the best available options out there.

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
krook.

We played them as well as anyone could ever play them. If we didn't have 21TOs it would have been a blowout. I know what Docs telling the guys.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"