Celtics Basketball > Celtics Talk

Celtics should hire Pierce

(1/2) > >>

KGBirdBias:
Kyrie says they need a vet, well he's a vet with deep playoff experience along with Horford. I'm not sure why he's trying shift blame. Maybe guys they they've arrived when they've done nothing.

I think hiring Pierce as a consultant could help but the bottom line is guys need to come ready to play and sacrifice. Stevens needs to be a bit more impatient and start playing guys who are going to scrap and not look pretty.

knuckleballer:
Not sure what he could do for them.  I don't think the problem is a lack of commitment or effort.

Brad needs to coach and the players need to learn their roles and become confident in them. 

fairweatherfan:

Kaz:

--- Quote from: fairweatherfan on November 12, 2018, 04:49:16 PM ---

--- End quote ---

celticsclay:

--- Quote from: KGBirdBias on November 12, 2018, 03:59:26 PM ---Kyrie says they need a vet, well he's a vet with deep playoff experience along with Horford. I'm not sure why he's trying shift blame. Maybe guys they they've arrived when they've done nothing.

I think hiring Pierce as a consultant could help but the bottom line is guys need to come ready to play and sacrifice. Stevens needs to be a bit more impatient and start playing guys who are going to scrap and not look pretty.

--- End quote ---

bring him on as a player!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version