Author Topic: Round 1 Home Game 1  (Read 1863 times)

Round 1 Home Game 1
« on: April 07, 2019, 11:03:22 AM »

Offline Rich

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 12
Schedule wise, the Bruins play Saturday night @ home. Assuming Celtics keep HCA in round 1, do we think they will have Celtics play Saturday during the day and do an NBA-NHL doubleheader or bump Celtics to Sunday?

If the game ends up being Sunday the 14th, I am looking for 2 tickets to the game. Please feel free to PM me if you are selling.

Thanks!

-Rich
Let’s go Celtics!!

Re: Round 1 Home Game 1
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 11:54:04 AM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
I could see a potential 12:30pm start time to kick-of the playoffs on Saturday with the Celts.

Obviously, we won't see the Western Conference teams 'til later in the day because of the time difference.

And I could also see Milwaukee on Sunday afternoon prime-time because they're the number 1 seed.

All speculation on my part. It would make sense I would think to kick-off the playoffs with a tightly contested
4 vs 5 seed series.

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 12:42:49 PM »

Offline Rich

• Payton Pritchard
I hear ya. I am traveling from NY for the game and have a conflict on Saturday, so really hoping it is on Sunday :)
Let’s go Celtics!!

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 05:59:38 PM »

Offline Rich

• Payton Pritchard
Bump for tomorrow when we finally get this playoff schedule :) - if game is Sunday, I am looking for 2 tickets if anyone is selling @ face value
Let’s go Celtics!!