Author Topic: Derrick Rose nearby the Celtics huddle during game 3  (Read 3800 times)

Derrick Rose nearby the Celtics huddle during game 3
« on: April 24, 2009, 10:18:14 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
I was looking at the gallery of game 3 (by the way you should take a look, there are beautiful picture there) and I was surprised to see the following picture. It's pretty funny to see Rose near the Celtics huddle and kind of strange!

According to Yahoo it was shot during the first half on a "stop play" but I can't help wondering what Rose was doing out there? Trying to learn what play they C's were going to execute? I don't remember seeing it live, but I think it'd make a great caption "contest". ;D

Re: Derrick Rose nearby the Celtics huddle during game 3
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 10:39:59 AM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
I was looking at the gallery of game 3 (by the way you should take a look, there are beautiful picture there) and I was surprised to see the following picture. It's pretty funny to see Rose near the Celtics huddle and kind of strange!

According to Yahoo it was shot during the first half on a "stop play" but I can't help wondering what Rose was doing out there? Trying to learn what play they C's were going to execute? I don't remember seeing it live, but I think it'd make a great caption "contest". ;D

If Perk wasn't swingin' it was probably no big deal.  ;D

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 10:52:36 AM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777

Seems a little obvious what he was doing. Can't fault a player for that.

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 11:25:11 AM »

Offline Celtics1990

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 49
Even if he heard what they were saying it clearly did not help the Bulls any.
UBUNTU

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 11:32:38 AM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
instead of caption, i would put one of those cartoon bubbles indicating a thought emanating out of Rose's head, and the thought in the bubble would be:
"man, i wish i could be a celtic!"

;D
Celtics fan for life.