Author Topic: Dwight Howard’s Transgender Girlfriend Tells All On Twitter (unconfirmed)  (Read 4315 times)

Re: Dwight Howard’s Transgender Girlfriend Tells All On Twitter
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2018, 01:44:45 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Take that with a grain of salt.  People on Reddit say the tranny is trying to get a book sold and also supposedly is a scam artist who faked a conversation with Playboi Carti that exposed him as gay...

Eh... who knows. 

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2018, 01:47:05 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Take that with a grain of salt.  People on Reddit say the tranny is trying to get a book sold and also supposedly is a scam artist who faked a conversation with Playboi Carti that exposed him as gay...

Eh... who knows.

is tranny PC language?

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2018, 01:48:40 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

Eh... who knows.

is tranny PC language?
My bad if I offended any of the trannies here.

Point is... take the story with a grain of salt.  Might be a bunch of nonsense from a dude looking for internet attention.

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2018, 01:50:52 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

Eh... who knows.

is tranny PC language?

Point is... take the story with a grain of salt.  Might be a bunch of nonsense from a dude looking for internet attention.

not an accusation, honest question.

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2018, 01:57:22 AM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031

Eh... who knows.

is tranny PC language?

Oh, the irony.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2018, 02:00:41 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

Eh... who knows.

is tranny PC language?

not an accusation, honest question.
Not really sure.  But if you check his twitter you'll see all the top posts are him trying to sell his self published book called "industry hoe" off his personal website and if you google his name you'll see that he made similar accusations about rapper Playboi Carti last year that supposedly were exposed as lies... but who knows... nobody likes Dwight so we'll just assume it's true. 

FWIW, it's super easy to fake a chat conversation and I'm not familiar enough with Dwight Howard's voice to confidently say those audio recordings are him - or taken in the context they are being presented in.  I do know that if I'm Dwight and these stories aren't true - that's a lawsuit. 

Problem is, even if this particular story isn't true, Dwight's a sleezeball that has fathered a bunch of children outside wedlock in spite of his "Good Christian" persona and apparently had a thing where he was flirting online with underaged girls - so he's an easy target.

Re: Dwight Howard’s Transgender Girlfriend Tells All On Twitter (unconfirmed)
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2018, 02:08:44 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
I slapped an unconfirmed on the OP. Could be fake

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2018, 02:09:15 AM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
Katina Powell was trying to get attention to sell a book too and changed her story multiple times, yet  there was found to be some truth to what she exposed about Louisville’s basketball program

Who knows what’s real...

AB with a clean rep agreed on a settlement during the 2017 playoffs...

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2018, 03:30:57 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Here is a video of Dwight grabbing a teammates Magic Johnson. And actually squeezing.

https://youtu.be/8GDOmPiUJcc

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2018, 03:36:24 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159

Here is a video of Dwight grabbing a teammates Magic Johnson. And actually squeezing.

I mean, looks like a classic nut punch to me. My moronic group of friends did this too.

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2018, 06:04:55 AM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031

I mean, looks like a classic nut punch to me. My moronic group of friends did this too.

No it doesn’t. Not at all. He def grabbed and hung around until he was basically pulled off. If that’s what you and your group did, that’s definitely not the norm lol. A quick tap/whack is a classic nut punch.

What Dwight did? Weird and creepy during a game.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2018, 09:20:44 AM »

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 236
*patiently waits for the first person to see the actual problem here*

Edit: Missed it, JSD already got there.
dwight always claims he’s Christian so yes, it is a problem if you’re considering the religion here. It’s total hypocrisy on Dwight’s part and a cardinal sin as well. The whole harassment  thing is also bad but you seemed to have skipped that part too. Guess you’re ok with that

No, the harassment/transphobia are the issues. I couldn’t care less about Dwight Howard’s faith.