Author Topic: It's midnight  (Read 21950 times)

Re: It's midnight
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2015, 02:17:27 AM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
you guys have it all wrong. If DA was doing what you thought he was he'd be doing that. He isn't. That's why.  Maybe if you watched teh team you root for instead of yourself and your own desires it would make more sense.

This is why and my whole point with the media and fans sometimes. They are so self absorbed they dont even see what the celtics are doing.
What?! This makes no sense!!! Literally no sense!!! Maybe it's because it's 2 am and I have lost the ability to comprehend text but I am pretty confident your posts are making no sense.

I'm pretty sure you've determined we can't get any big FAs and are talkin yourself into a scenario where we are better off this way anyway
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2015, 02:18:05 AM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Woj says we've been on the phone with Corey Brewer.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2015, 02:18:48 AM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
I still think Pierce and Lopez are our most tangible targets to do that.  But maybe we can do a bit better.

« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2015, 02:19:09 AM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
you guys have it all wrong. If DA was doing what you thought he was he'd be doing that. He isn't. That's why.  Maybe if you watched teh team you root for instead of yourself and your own desires it would make more sense.

This is why and my whole point with the media and fans sometimes. They are so self absorbed they dont even see what the celtics are doing.
What?! This makes no sense!!! Literally no sense!!! Maybe it's because it's 2 am and I have lost the ability to comprehend text but I am pretty confident your posts are making no sense.

I'm pretty sure you've determined we can't get any big FAs and are talkin yourself into a scenario where we are better off this way anyway

+1
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2015, 02:19:21 AM »

Offline Scintan

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 656

It is important. Very important that we make a tangible step forward on the court this year.

Why?  If this last draft proved anything, it proved that you're better off missing the playoffs than being a crap team that is nothing but a sacrificial lamb for the better squads.

Because next year 30 teams will hvea cap room and I think we are good to have a hard time selling anyone on Boston if we are coming off a season where we just tread water or got worse.

If we want a FA we need to get better. If we sign a Monroe or Harris and maybe win the Atlantic then FAs might start to see Boston as a place where they could be the final piece.

And Boston will have more cap room than those other teams, so things will remain the same.

When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.

« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2015, 02:20:05 AM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo

+1

No it is because it's 2am for you.  I'm a night owl and work best at night.  I'm making perfect sense.

« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2015, 02:22:08 AM »

Offline crownontherocks

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 86
Houston free agent Corey Brewer had phone conversations with the Rockets, Celtics and Knicks tonight, league sources tell Yahoo.

Wojo

« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2015, 02:23:00 AM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Houston free agent Corey Brewer had phone conversations with the Rockets, Celtics and Knicks tonight, league sources tell Yahoo.

Wojo

good this is what i'm talking about.  Goes along with what im saying.  Under the radar roleplayer free agents that we can get on the cheap.

« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2015, 02:23:27 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Woj says we've been on the phone with Corey Brewer.
CORRREEEEEY BREEEEWWEEEERR!!!!!!! 

#17 Here we come, baby!

« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2015, 02:23:50 AM »

Offline Scintan

• Ray Allen

+1

No it is because it's 2am for you.  I'm a night owl and work best at night.  I'm making perfect sense.

Not really.  Going from 8th to 7th, or even 6th, in the East is meaningless.

« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2015, 02:24:04 AM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
like i said fans are going to be like that.

« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2015, 02:24:59 AM »

Offline Scintan

• Ray Allen
like i said fans are going to be like that.

The GM has made it clear that he's like that, too.

« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2015, 02:25:05 AM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
geniuses are usually misunderstood.  It's ok.

« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2015, 02:26:13 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Good news.  Jerry Maguire is streaming on Netflix right now.   Just thought you'd want to know.

« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2015, 02:29:39 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Corey Brewer, Amir Johnson, Gerald Green.  #Fireworks.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain