Author Topic: Scal is a superhero  (Read 3833 times)

Scal is a superhero
« on: May 04, 2009, 03:37:32 AM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245
Watched the movie "Special" tonight and all I can say is that if you watch it you will better understand how Scal got those concussions. Also that headband he's wearing right now is not for his concussions. That's what they (the suits) want you to think. It's for his super powers.  "You can't make me stop. You can't make me stop."
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 03:42:40 AM by johnnyrondo »

Re: Scal is a superhero
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 03:46:36 AM »

Offline kheeko

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 69
hope he has a good game tomorrow, i can hear it "SCCCCAALLLLLLL-A-BRRRRIIIIIIINNN-EEEEEEEEE-FOR-THREEEEEEEE"

lol

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 03:50:45 AM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
When the Celts play the Nuggets in the finals this yr I wonder if this card will go up in value?

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 03:11:27 PM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
I'm assuming most if not all of you haven't seen the movie "Special." You should check it out. Scal is great in it. The trailer doesn't really do the movie justice. It makes it look like a comedy, but it's not. Here is more proof that Scal is a superhero. Notice his special super hero ring (like the Wonder Twins). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4sZaoqLfBM

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 03:47:18 PM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker

4 more pics proving Scal is a superhero. In the first one you see Scal using his superhero headband to disrupt Rose's drive. In the 2nd, Pierce is directly asking Scal to help him in this time of need against the evil Lakers. Scal heals Pierce and the 3rd pic shows the leader of the free world, David Stern, congratulating Scal for this. As is the case with most superhero's the 4th pic shows Scal's modesty downplaying his stellar performance in "Special."

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 10:24:39 PM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
Bump (sorry can't help myself)  ;D

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 10:33:33 PM »

Offline CoachBo

• NCE
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 336
Nope, great thread. Very proud of how Scal played tonight. He had a lot to do with the comeback, playing intelligently and hard.

If our alleged star point guard played with half the effort and intelligence of Scal, we win tonight.
Coined the CelticsBlog term, "Euromistake."

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 10:39:05 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2411
Scalabrine was excellent tonight. I loved how he defended Hedo Turkoglu, and thought he also did an excellent defensive job at the four spot. He played with good energy, hustle and smarts too.

Big time performance from Scalabrine. He needs to have a big series.