Other Discussions > Off Topic

Responses to Super off topic, off topic thread

(1/224) > >>

SShorefan 3.0:
Welcome to the official thread to respond to the incredible insights and wisdoms of the Super off topic, off topic thread.

Is there a particular comment or idea that you are just aching to respond to, but can not due to thread rules?  Then this is the thread for you.  Simply copy the comment from the SOT, OTT paste into your post (I recommend you italicize and bold it) and respond away!!

For instance, say you didn't like my recipe for chocolate chip cookies (I didn't include any chopped walnuts in my recipe), well then just go and copy the post and let the CelticsBlog world know what you think.  It's just that easy.

No need to thank me, I am nothing more that a parasite feeding off the greatness of the SOT, OTT.

SShorefan 3.0:
I shot a man in Reno....just to watch him die...

the D.A. did not appreciate that one

But Johnny Cash's wallet sure did!!!

ACF:

--- Quote from: CelticsWhat35 on October 01, 2008, 08:38:53 AM ---If a tree falls in the middle of a WNBA game, does it make a sound?

--- End quote ---

If the tree is named Rollins, it does.

Redz:
I kind of liked the mystery aspect of not being able to respond.  But since we're here can answer my relevance picture riddle of the 3 retired athletes?  Why do they belong together?  And the "best" answer is not "because they all played in Boston".

wdleehi:
Redz, I hear KFC is interested in that 3 legged chicken.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version