Author Topic: Daily Links  (Read 9327 times)

Re: Daily Links
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 11:17:54 PM »

Offline mobilija

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 622
I posted a poll on yesterday's links asking for input as I wanted to go with the majority opinion.  Only 21% of the votes were for only Celtics links.  As for there being hockey information today, just about every Celtics blog and Celtics news source had something on the Bruins championship. I only posted those links from Celtics blogs and the Celtics section of the Herald.   The majority of the links are still on the Celtics.  I spend a LOT of time gathering and posting links.  I try to include links that will be of interest to most Celtics fans.  The majority of the votes  in the poll were to include general basketball and rival team info. 

Awesome work. Thanks for taking my desire into consideration and taking the effort to gather consensus. I by no means want to belittle your efforts, make your job harder, or generally give the impression that I don't think you spend a LOT of time doing what you do.

However, posting a poll on the Daily Links itself is probably a biased polling site. I for one hardly ever open the links page anymore, because of the reasons I've listed previously and would assume that people of my same feeling probably didn't see the poll, just like I didn't.

But don't go through anymore effort on my behalf. I believe that it is what it is and people are probably happy with it.

Peace.