Author Topic: Celtics (48-29) at Raptors (38-39) 4/7  (Read 43119 times)

Re: Celtics (48-29) at Raptors (38-39) 4/7
« Reply #210 on: April 08, 2010, 01:16:09 AM »

Kiorrik

14 pages. Man it's been slow lately :(

.edit: ROFL, the perfect page-flipper post to page 15.

« Reply #211 on: April 08, 2010, 02:41:31 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Watching the CSNNE 2AM re-broadcast ... Rondo is soooooo good, man ... I am so glad we got this guy signed this year, cuz he's gonna be one of the premier PG's in this league for the immediate future, and then some. Don't ever remember seeing a guy in his 4th season that looked so good, or a guy who lead his team to a championship in his first year as starting PG ... love this kid!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #212 on: April 08, 2010, 05:55:27 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Hum, I was frustrated during the entire first half about Rondo playing lazy once again, Sony Weems looking like Michael Jordan, and our poor defense and rebounding (on a lot of plays none of the guys in green ever tried to secure rebounds, they just looked at the ball bounce away...) but we made a run at the end of the third and kept our composure for the most part in the 4th. Fortunately Ray and Finley were hot from the field, it was cool to see these two shoot lights out in the 4th!

Good game by Paul otherwise, KG too (fortunately he didn't get injured, I was already in panic mo when I saw him leave the court :P). Rasheed didn't destroy the Raptors this time like he did in the first 3 games against them, though.

Anyway, cool to see Atlanta falling in Detroit, totally unexpected! Now we have the third see once again, let's hope we finally keep it for the playoffs, no more letdowns!

« Reply #213 on: April 08, 2010, 06:03:15 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Ha, and I forgot to mention it but man... the Raptors announcers are terrible!

They have a "noisy" voice (it seems they speak by the noise) and they get overly excited on every Raptors play!! This is amazing. I don't blame them for being excited, that's a good thing, but come on, you would think they are broadcasting game 7 of the Finals everytime the Raptors play... I thought of turning the sound off at some point, it's really tough to handle during the whole game.