Author Topic: Sullinger = high basketball iq  (Read 4254 times)

Re: Sullinger = high basketball iq
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 09:05:10 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
Sullinger = good offensive player, smart defensive player, good passer, great rebounder...

That means he should probably be starting.

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 09:23:16 PM »

Offline jbsprinter1

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 30
Even though (on paper) Sully should probably be starting when compared to Bass, I can think of a few reasons to keep him on the bench. One, I'm loving the chemistry of the bench unit right now and I'd rather not try to fix a good thing. Two, Bass's performance is highly dependent on his confidence, and he performs better as a starter. Third, Sully is a rookie, so I'd still like to see if he can keep up this level of play, since we don't have too large a sample size of his numbers so far. Also, because he's a rookie, he probably expects to come off the bench, so his confidence/ego won't be as affected as much as a vet's would (see Allen, Ray) if he continued to come off the bench. He'll likely continue to feel like he has something to prove, whereas if he were a starter, he might start to get too comfortable.

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 10:54:41 PM »

Offline mrpoundforpound

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 3
in my opinion jeff green has the highest iq. just because he is a quiet guy and not pounding his chest doesnt mean he is not high iq. he has that quiet strength where he doesnt need to shout or steal the spotlight most of the young players need these days.