Author Topic: Kevin Love  (Read 11839 times)

Re: Kevin Love
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2008, 02:31:45 AM »

Offline jaketwice

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 102
Whether he is athletic or not, he is a forward, not a center. He could not jump it up against the cream of the league. Sorry.

I think he is a small forward. I would like to seem him on a team with a good pick and roll type of game, because I think that would showcase his talents.

You could post him up when you ran out of ideas - it would be rad. But probably he will get drafted to play, as PP says "4 around 1" which will take the fight out of him. Think: Rashard "the flannel sheet-set" Lewis.

O well.  Also: LaFrentz played with PP and Pollard in college - who exactly was taking points from Love?

LOVE TO WEAR 69!!! (Jaketwice to buy the jersey)

Re: Kevin Love
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2008, 11:00:49 AM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
Whether he is athletic or not, he is a forward, not a center. He could not jump it up against the cream of the league. Sorry.

I think he is a small forward. I would like to seem him on a team with a good pick and roll type of game, because I think that would showcase his talents.

You could post him up when you ran out of ideas - it would be rad. But probably he will get drafted to play, as PP says "4 around 1" which will take the fight out of him. Think: Rashard "the flannel sheet-set" Lewis.

O well.  Also: LaFrentz played with PP and Pollard in college - who exactly was taking points from Love?

LOVE TO WEAR 69!!! (Jaketwice to buy the jersey)

Love is a PF in the pros.  He has decent size for a PF, and has the inside game of a PF to go along with his shooting. 

It is difficult to compare him to anyone in the NBA right now, because no one like him has come around in a long time. 

Re: Kevin Love impact equivalents
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2008, 10:55:01 AM »

Offline grayjonv

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 1
Kevin Love won't be much of an impact player.
Perhaps a complimentary player.  The lower he goes in the draft the better he will be off and longer career he will have.

Is the over under for his NBA career  10 pts and 6 rbs ?

Ronnie Seikely - best case

Bryant Reeves

Greg Ostertags

Eric Montross

Mark Alerie - worst case