Author Topic: Our Division...  (Read 910 times)

Our Division...
« on: November 06, 2013, 02:27:24 PM »

Offline mainevent

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 203
Even though we are 0-4 right now,  in our division it's possible that we can be one of the top 3 teams. As far fetched as that may sound, it can happen.  With the news of Chandler going down and Bargs being possibly their top big because Stat is no where near the Stat of old...the knicks are in trouble.  The Bucks do nothing for me and Washington is still Washington.  The Nets will most likely win the division. Chicago will challenge and Cleveland will be stronger, but honestly the only 2 teams I see as straight up contenders in this division is Brooklyn and Chicago.  As it stands we are only 2 games behind the best team in our division which happens to be Cleveland. Being basically a new team with a new to the nba as well as new to the team coach early struggles was a given.  We have talent, although it looks like a jumbled mess right now. With Rondo back, Bradley playing his natural position, Green going back to the 3, Sully starting at 4 and the surprise of the year for us so far Vitor at the 5 I truly believe we can contend.  I know this is the ultimate in optimism but I think this will be a very interesting and fun season for us!
"Mosquitoes refuse to bite me....purely out of respect"

Re: Our Division...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 02:40:30 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
Are you talking about the division or the conference? Chicago's not in our division, and if you're talking about the conference you're leaving out the Heat, Pacers, and well, almost every team...

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 02:48:20 PM »

Offline mainevent

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 203
Stupid me, I meant our Division and you're correct,  in our Division Brooklyn is our only legit threat.  Philly will come back to earth and I'm not overly impressed with Toronto.  Same comments apply regarding NY so in our division we could possibly be 2nd.  In our conference it will be tough for us to be a top 8. Top 10 maybe, but my point was I don't think we are gonna be as bad as it seems now.
"Mosquitoes refuse to bite me....purely out of respect"

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 06:09:08 PM »

Offline Q_FBE

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 243
Our division stinks in my opinion. Brooklyn is the odds on favorite with the NY Bricks second. Then I think Toronto, us, and Philly will be the lottery teams in that order.

The beatings will continue until morale improves