Author Topic: Where to buy a Leon Powe jersey?  (Read 4563 times)

Where to buy a Leon Powe jersey?
« on: May 08, 2008, 02:35:23 PM »

Offline MattD

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 46
I haven't seen a Powe jersey of any sort for sale at any of the souvenir stands at the Garden -- they have Davis, Cassell, etc., but no Powe.  Has anyone seen them for sale?  They're not for sale at celtics.com, either.  Do they not exist for some reason?  I could buy a custom jersey with his name/number, but that personalization takes 3-4 weeks...and while I certainly hope the C's are still playing then, I'd like something sooner.  Tommy Points for any good leads!

Re: Where to buy a Leon Powe jersey?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 04:18:05 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
If you go to Sportsauthority.com they have the customizable jerseys, instead of entering the info you can select a player, the entire roster is available. I did this for a Patriot's Maroney jersey and it came in less than a week. The jersey also ships for free.

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 04:23:50 PM »

Offline Cassidy122690

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 18
If you go to Sportsauthority.com they have the customizable jerseys, instead of entering the info you can select a player, the entire roster is available. I did this for a Patriot's Maroney jersey and it came in less than a week. The jersey also ships for free.

Are their jerseys authentic or replicas?
Out of Ireland have we come, great hatred, little room, maimed us at the start. I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic heart.  W.B. Yeats

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 04:38:14 PM »

Offline shakeswilla

• JD Davison
  • Tommy Points: 1
the NBAstore on the innanet. You can get just about any active players authentic.

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1922422&cp&sr=1&f=2834601&origkw=leon+powe&s=D-StorePrice-NBA&kw=leon+powe&parentPage=search

people need to wear that Powe jers. He's a serious dude.

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 04:50:50 PM »

Offline MattD

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 46
Thanks Celtic and shakeswilla, TPs for both of you.  What's odd is that these look like the same jerseys as they have at Celtics.com, but at the team site they say it'll take several weeks while at the NBA.com site is says they'll be shipped in just a week.  Whatever, I am happy.

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 05:35:38 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!

Are their jerseys authentic or replicas?

They have both, my pats jersey I got was an authentic one, sportsauthority always has online coupons so I got it for $180 instead of $260 at the proshop.

Thanks Celtic and shakeswilla, TPs for both of you.  What's odd is that these look like the same jerseys as they have at Celtics.com, but at the team site they say it'll take several weeks while at the NBA.com site is says they'll be shipped in just a week.  Whatever, I am happy.

Let us now where you choose to order from and how long it takes, good to know for future reference.