Author Topic: Club seats  (Read 1779 times)

Club seats
« on: January 03, 2019, 06:52:47 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Does anybody have experience with the club seats?  I'm thinking of getting seats in Section 145.  How do these compare to other sections of the arena?  I usually try to sit lower balcony, as close to the center as possible.  Are these a significant upgrade in terms of view?  In terms of comfort?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Re: Club seats
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 04:42:38 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406
I personally love the club, wider seats. Minimal bathroom lines, waiter/waitress service so you dont need to wait in line to miss the action.
My season tickets are on the aisle right next to 145 and I think the view is perfect of the entire court.

At the end of the day the question is cost and your willingness to pay the difference to sit there. I mean my seats are $95 each on average and i am an arms length away from club 145 which cost on average $200+ per. I dont think the club offers enough to justify the difference .

I know my answer is all over the place but it's really subjective. I think it's personally far superior then the balcony but if it's going to cost 4 times more then i'd probably look at other non club options.

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 07:58:00 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I personally love the club, wider seats. Minimal bathroom lines, waiter/waitress service so you dont need to wait in line to miss the action.
My season tickets are on the aisle right next to 145 and I think the view is perfect of the entire court.

At the end of the day the question is cost and your willingness to pay the difference to sit there. I mean my seats are $95 each on average and i am an arms length away from club 145 which cost on average $200+ per. I dont think the club offers enough to justify the difference .

I know my answer is all over the place but it's really subjective. I think it's personally far superior then the balcony but if it's going to cost 4 times more then i'd probably look at other non club options.

Thanks, man. Awesome info. I splurged on the Club seats for the Lakers game. Sec 145 Row A.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 08:54:54 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
I typically get seats in the club section when I can for all the reasons JB mentioned.  I haven't been to a game in a couple of years due to financial reasons but when I'd go, I'd splurge on the club seats if available at a reasonable price.  being a heavier couple, my wife and I enjoy wider seats.  the service is ok but pricey -- I always hit the concession stands during breaks and the lines in that part of the arena aren't as bad as the rest of the arena.

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 01:06:15 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406

Thanks, man. Awesome info. I splurged on the Club seats for the Lakers game. Sec 145 Row A.

Great choice, going to be a great game. I'll be there as well so we'll be neighbors.