Author Topic: The Red Claws roster is looking good...  (Read 3017 times)

The Red Claws roster is looking good...
« on: November 14, 2010, 10:21:23 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I didn't see a thread on the Red Claws, but they're looking to have a pretty strong roster this year.  They made it official, signing Stephane Lasme, Tiny Gallon, and Mario West.  They brought back Paul Harris from last year, and picked up 2010 2nd rounder Magnum Rolle in the D-League draft.

In all likelihood, none of the above will ever develop into much, but if they do, I like that they're learning our system and are under the eye of Austin Ainge.  Rolle and Gallon at least have some potential, so it will be interesting to see if they amount to anything.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Re: The Red Claws roster is looking good...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 11:10:13 AM »

Offline Eeyore III

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 48
I think that Tiny Gallon and Magnum Rolle are the best prospects, in addition to being on the all-name team.

I dissed Tiny during summer league, whereupon he immediately caught fire.  :-[

I've toyed with the idea of going down to Portland for a game.  Anyone have travel tips?  Can you get good seats?  Is there a decent hotel within walking distance of the arena?
"People don't understand, if you can't live the rest of your life off one year in the NBA, you can't live off 21." -- Keon Clark

Re: The Red Claws roster is looking good...
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 11:20:26 AM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
I hadn't seen that they had snagged Magnum.  Good move!