Author Topic: Brett Brown collapse  (Read 3371 times)

Re: Brett Brown collapse
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2018, 04:56:58 PM »

Offline chiken Green

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 75
This whole Brett Brown Collapse thing is bothering me a little.... 

There is no way that their roster beats our Roster in a 7 game series..  We are way too long and way to fast.  Heck in every postgame interview this series Brett Brown has flat out admitted this... when you watch the games, you see this.  We are built to handle teams who depend heavily on 3 point shooting and transition offense..

And if that wasn't enough, add Simmons lack of outside shooting and Embied's poor conditioning and you have what you have now... 3 - Ohhh..

The 76rs are built to play a fun entertaining brand of basketball...  We are built to take that entertainment behind a nasty building and rob it of its fun...

The way this series is playing out is a no-brainer... But that's not whats bothering me.. The media creates stories... I get that... Ben Simmons the Rookie of the year is a cute headline.. Sells papers... I get it.

What's being lost is Tatum, the kid who just broke Larry Bird's record for consecutive 20 point games as a Rookie... This is his first playoff... Kyrie and Gordon are not there to protect him, to get him easier shots... To take the pressure off of him...

See even if Brett Brown was Phil fricken Jackson it wouldn't matter.. Our Stud is soundly outplaying their stud.. and that is what the playoffs will always be about.  That to me is whats being overlooked...