Author Topic: Ricky Davis Signs with the Red Claws  (Read 11031 times)

Re: Ricky Davis Signs with the Red Claws
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 03:45:50 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
with Jamaal Tinsley as the Number 1 pick, and now Ricky Davis signing, it's nice to see this league developing young players.  They should change the D to an M - for minor.  

It's a minor league, not a development league, when it signs 30+ year old ex-NBA players.  National Basketball Minor League.  

It's a basketball for profit league.  They signed Davis to put people in the seats.  Same reason Memphis signed Iverson last year.  Does anybody think Memphis signed Iverson to improve their team? lol

I think Ainge may have been worried that Pierce's injury was worse than it was and was hoping to maybe catch lightning in a bottle with Ricky....Just in case.

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 04:27:49 PM »

Offline KP43

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 20
  • THE BIG3: 9, 34, 5
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!

I can keep my name!! ;D

haha, gotta give you a TP for that one.. ****
Doc's gonna tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

Yeah iknow, my username is Kendrick Perkins and my ranking is Jeff Green. Ironic huh?

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 04:39:26 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
If he has gotten his health back, head on straight, and he can kick the rust off, he would be a great pick up mid season. Especially if the C's has to move a couple pieces in a trade.

I loved him when he was here, wouldn't mind seeing him back in green again, can't be worse that Sasha...