Author Topic: 1/15 Red Claws game  (Read 6670 times)

1/15 Red Claws game
« on: January 18, 2016, 11:02:30 AM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
Anyone watch this?  Just looked at the box score and it showed Mickey with only 7 minutes.  Did he get hurt?  Also, Hunter and rozier combined to go 2-17 from 3.  Ouch.

Re: 1/15 Red Claws game
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 11:18:17 AM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
Ankle injury

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 11:18:42 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
slightly sprained ankle--i think rj plays better with better players-alot of his game is timing and interaction

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 11:19:11 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 617
TP.  Mickey was shot.
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 11:26:11 AM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
I was surprised to see the result of the game, it seemed that  Hunter and Roizer where off to a good start. Means that they were horrible in the second half

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 11:28:58 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
Anyone watch this?  Just looked at the box score and it showed Mickey with only 7 minutes.  Did he get hurt?  Also, Hunter and rozier combined to go 2-17 from 3.  Ouch.
I'm starting to think that Hunter can't shoot.

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 11:36:53 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
too early to judge i think. look at bradley's first year. i am not saying hunter is or will be a good shooter, only that it is too early to judge.

patience is required for all these kids. rookies are famously inconsistent. this is why i do my best to not get overly happy or sad about such performances. and besides, it is the dleague.

next year i think all of them will be better players. then we can start evaluating them better than we can this season.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 01:57:59 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
too early to judge i think. look at bradley's first year. i am not saying hunter is or will be a good shooter, only that it is too early to judge.

patience is required for all these kids. rookies are famously inconsistent. this is why i do my best to not get overly happy or sad about such performances. and besides, it is the dleague.

next year i think all of them will be better players. then we can start evaluating them better than we can this season.
I need to pay attention to Hunter shooting around before games I guess.  I haven't really done that.  In the games his shot seems rushed with a not so smooth release.  Bradley has perfect form before the games.

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 03:11:56 PM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell

I need to pay attention to Hunter shooting around before games I guess.  I haven't really done that.  In the games his shot seems rushed with a not so smooth release.  Bradley has perfect form before the games.

Bradley has excellent form in the games as well, the ball just doesn't go in enough.  One of my biggest frustrations, because most times when he shoots it looks good and I think it's going to go in.  And it doesn't.

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 10:16:29 AM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
4-13 from 3 for Hunter and Rozier last night, getting better!

Nice line otherwise for Rozier, 7 ast, 5 steals, only 2 turnovers.

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 10:24:55 AM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
Omari Johnson continuing to have a nice year for the Red Claws, athletic 6'9 guy shooting 42% from 3.