Author Topic: Waiters has medical emergency on team plane (overdosed on Gummies)  (Read 4290 times)

Re: Waiters has medical emergency on team plane (overdosed on Gummies)
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2019, 10:29:10 AM »

Offline timpiker

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 112
You can't make this stuff up

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2019, 12:43:29 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Waiters supposedly was given the gummy by a teammate. He won't say who but Kelly Olynyk keeps walking by loudly whistling and staring at his shoes.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 12:53:50 PM by fairweatherfan »

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2019, 01:05:27 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
Waiters supposedly was given the gummy by a teammate. He won't say who but Kelly Olynyk keeps walking by loudly whistling and staring at his shoes.
Kelly must have given him a lot more than one, then.  I can't imagine one gummie having that effect.

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2019, 01:10:43 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Kelly must have given him a lot more than one, then.  I can't imagine one gummie having that effect.

I think they can come in different dosages, some of which are much too strong for one shot. I know this is true of chocolates etc, am pretty sure they do it with gummies also. It's 100% legal in Canada of course so there's no shortage of selection.

It's also totally plausible he was given a bag and just scarfed the whole thing on account of being a dummy though.

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2019, 01:33:41 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
not all gummies are created equal.  I was taking some few years ago for some nervous system pain in my neck.  Pretty much very mild , just made me mellow ..eased the pain. ...BUT  ,  Then one i took was crazy strong...omg holy smokes  . I was so dizzy and weird i started to get sick feeling.  All came out of the same box .   It was a bit scary , i was thinking  i was going to pass out for a bit. Couple hours i was good.