Author Topic: Good Celtics Merchandise Shop?  (Read 13421 times)

Good Celtics Merchandise Shop?
« on: August 07, 2009, 06:22:02 PM »

Offline 4THQTR

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 61
Does anybody know a good online shop for celtics merchandise?

I've been trying to get a certain cap that doesn't seem to be in any "regular" online-shop's catalogue.

Being from Switzerland i don't have that many options other than the online-shops...

Thanks in advance!

Re: Good Celtics Merchandise Shop?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 02:36:52 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 08:36:45 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Surprisingly (or maybe not), Amazon.com always has a great selection.  For instance, see their hats: Link.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 09:14:49 AM »

Offline 4THQTR

• Al Horford
Thanks a lot, really liked one of the hats from fansedge but they don't ship to europe... TP's anyway!

I have however found another very nice one which i expect from the mailman (not karl malone...) sometime next week!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 09:25:30 AM by 4THQTR »

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 09:34:50 AM »

Offline Global Celtic

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 84
Thanks a lot, really liked one of the hats from fansedge but they don't ship to europe... TP's anyway!

I have however found another very nice one which i expect from the mailman (not karl malone...) sometime next week!

Yeah, I live in Portugal and I have the same problem. If you order, for instance, a Celtics jersey on Amazon.com, you have to pay an extra 35%-50% because of shipping and taxes.

Do you know any good on-line stores based on Europe? The german Amazon is the only european Amazon that has the Paul Pierce jersey  :-\

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 11:36:12 AM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games
While on the subject, anyone know why this jersey was never available for purchase?

I have looked for years now for a place that I can buy it, but this specific jersey (the all green with the word "BOSTON" on the front) is unattainable.  Can anyone lend a hand or tell me anything that can help (other than give up?)

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 11:47:55 AM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
While on the subject, anyone know why this jersey was never available for purchase?

I have looked for years now for a place that I can buy it, but this specific jersey (the all green with the word "BOSTON" on the front) is unattainable.  Can anyone lend a hand or tell me anything that can help (other than give up?)
tp for the great picture :)
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 11:52:14 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

i never saw a pierce green one like that, however, i own a blk and green, as well as grey and green version of it.  it was back around 2002 when nike was making the uniforms for the nba.

they sold russell and hondo jersey, same color, style and everything as the one in the pick

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 11:53:54 AM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
If from Croatia and I would like to buy a hat, or a flag or something, I have Pierce jersey already, is there a shop of that kind(online) in Europe?
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 12:00:02 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Mind Games

i never saw a pierce green one like that, however, i own a blk and green, as well as grey and green version of it.  it was back around 2002 when nike was making the uniforms for the nba.

they sold russell and hondo jersey, same color, style and everything as the one in the pick

Thanks DL, TP.  I have one of these already:

and I've seen the jersey's for Hondo and Russell in my desired style and have considered them for awhile now, but I like having the name on the back, which neither of them do.  I was surprised that the jersey that I desire was never sold as I always considered them to be one of the coolest they ever wore.  Also, if I recall correctly, the team actually stopped wearing them after the 2007-08 season.  Thanks for the help none the less.

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 12:12:31 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

Thanks DL, TP.  I have one of these already:

and I've seen the jersey's for Hondo and Russell in my desired style and have considered them for awhile now, but I like having the name on the back, which neither of them do.  I was surprised that the jersey that I desire was never sold as I always considered them to be one of the coolest they ever wore.  Also, if I recall correctly, the team actually stopped wearing them after the 2007-08 season.  Thanks for the help none the less.

this is my black one i referred to.  i also have a grey and green one.  made from niike and is a throwback to the 1963 uniform.

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 12:41:51 PM »

Offline 4THQTR

• Al Horford
Actually i just ordered a lot of stuff on nba.com store (though i kinda dislike their website...)

shipping costs are incredibly stupid(doesn't matter what you order, one shipment method, one price and it's insanely high...)

but because everything is so much cheaper than it is in switzerland and i found some other stuff i needed anyway it still paid off for me...

(shoes in switzerland 90$, in us 45$... ball in switzerland 75$, in us 25$... sweater in switzerland 80$, sweater in us 20$, etc...)

Still haven't found a decent euro based store who offers more than just a couple of jerseys.

If anyone does i'd love to know about it!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 03:11:32 PM by 4THQTR »

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 01:26:04 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Mind Games
this is my black one i referred to.  i also have a grey and green one.  made from niike and is a throwback to the 1963 uniform.

That is a beautiful jersey (in my opinion.)  I will certainly consider trying to purchase one.  Thanks for your help as always DL.

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 01:44:43 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
Thanks a lot, really liked one of the hats from fansedge but they don't ship to europe...

I was not aware of that, sorry.
Glad you figured something out anyway!

Btw, a certain CB member here is off to
America soon and will be getting me
some stuff from the NBA Store. Yay  :)
That's probably the easiest way to
get Celtics stuff for us Europeans.

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2009, 03:18:55 PM »

Offline 4THQTR

• Al Horford

Btw, a certain CB member here is off to
America soon and will be getting me
some stuff from the NBA Store. Yay  :)
That's probably the easiest way to
get Celtics stuff for us Europeans.

Yep. That's always the best opportunity.
Actually my dad does a lot of business trips to america (mostly ny and chitown...) but it's usually just 2-3 days and he really doesn't have the time then...
I can still remember when i was nine we spent our summer holiday travelling along the eastcoast of america and i was just loading up on all kinds of stuff. Still have most of it for good memories... None of it fits anymore though, guess i grew a couple of inches in the last 12 years...  ;)